The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Safari gone wrong

MurMur · 38 · 3535

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Goodbye Litflefoot and good riddance.

Good job. Way to stoop down to that flathead’s pathetic level. :bang

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

Wow. That's a bit harsh. :olittlefoot

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Wow. That's a bit harsh. :olittlefoot

I agree, but sometimes the truth can hurt. Why should he be considered better than Littlefoot if he resorts to murdering him in the end as well?
:thinking

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Littlefoot started the conflict, he is responsible for War between Aharpteeth and Leaf Eaters.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Littlefoot started the conflict, he is responsible for War between Aharpteeth and Leaf Eaters.

Well, sharpteeth are not exactly innocent either. :wise

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

We can’t afford to be innocent. We have to hunt our food, leaf eaters just chow on what greens they find.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

We can’t afford to be innocent. We have to hunt our food, leaf eaters just chow on what greens they find.

Don't Sharpteeth preserve their innocence by not learning the leaf eater language and only thinking that they are mindless green munching delicacies? Of course, it's much more beneficial for both parties involved if the Sharpteeth realizes that their linear way of thinking is wrong, and vice versa for the leaf eaters too.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Don't Sharpteeth preserve their innocence by not learning the leaf eater language and only thinking that they are mindless green munching delicacies? Of course, it's much more beneficial for both parties involved if the Sharpteeth realizes that their linear way of thinking is wrong, and vice versa for the leaf eaters too.

Interesting theory and I think you're onto something. This will require further analysis. Kowalski! :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Intriguing analysis. But don’t expect us Sharpteeth to eat Vegan burgers. :bestsharptooth

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Intriguing analysis. But don’t expect us Sharpteeth to eat Vegan burgers. :bestsharptooth

Of course not! Vegan burgers aren't even made of meat anyway, and a Sharptooth's diet dictates meat only.

Although, perhaps with lab created meat... :thinking
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

^^Too bad these man made technologies not available in LBT universe. :cry

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Man made meat! Yuck! I want T-Bone, Triceratops. :bestsharptooth

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Technically, it's still the real deal? :thinking

From Google:

"Meat grown in a laboratory from cultured cells is turning that vision into a reality. ... The meat is made by first taking a muscle sample from an animal. Technicians collect stem cells from the tissue, multiply them dramatically and allow them to differentiate into primitive fibers that then bulk up to form muscle tissue."

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

From Google:

"Meat grown in a laboratory from cultured cells is turning that vision into a reality. ... The meat is made by first taking a muscle sample from an animal. Technicians collect stem cells from the tissue, multiply them dramatically and allow them to differentiate into primitive fibers that then bulk up to form muscle tissue."

That’s not good enough! I want fresh meat! :bestsharptooth

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

From Google:

Well, if you're a person that cares about ethics but still wants to (or forced to because of diet) eat meat, then this seems to be the only other alternate solution. :p

And before the invention of lab made meat, something like this wouldn't be possible at all, so yeah.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

From Google:

Well, if you're a person that cares about ethics but still wants to (or forced to because of diet) eat meat, then this seems to be the only other alternate solution. :p

And before the invention of lab made meat, something like this wouldn't be possible at all, so yeah.

Ethical? I am a sharptooth. Eating fresh meat is a birthright. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

From Google:

Lol, doesn't this make it harder for leaf eaters and Sharpteeth to coexist then? :p

Eh, who am I kidding? The dream of an entire species coexisting with another species that they eat is technically impossible. It can be done locally, but not on a global scale.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

From Google:

Lol, doesn't this make it harder for leaf eaters and Sharpteeth to coexist then? :p

Eh, who am I kidding? The dream of an entire species coexisting with another species that they eat is technically impossible. It can be done locally, but not on a global scale.

We eat meat, but we Sharpteeth can choose our prey. I can decide to eat or not to. ;)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

From Google:

We eat meat, but we Sharpteeth can choose our prey. I can decide to eat or not to. ;)

Yep, that's true also. It's a great pleasure and honor to be an honorary member of the Sharptooth Clan sir. :)littlefoot