The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Raga

raga · 14 · 1781

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Don't know if anyone cares enough, but theres something on your mind I'll be glad to answer

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You planning on hitting my neck of the woods (almost literally) anytime soon?  Wouldn't mind meeting you in person.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I'm on my way to Ithaca sometime late Thursday.  Things will probably be pretty hectic for awhile but I haven't forgotten how close you would be.  Once things calm down and I figure out how I'm going to get around (I'm not bringing a car, too much of a hassle) we'll see if we can figure something out.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Check your PM box. ;)  This will go OT really quickly.

What parts of the Lion King do you enjoy the most?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
What made you come back to the GOF? :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Any idea when TEB will be updated, or is it too soon to tell :)?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just to bump just in case you don't see it yet...

What are you favorite fandoms (in tv shows, books, movies, games, etc) besides LBT?

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh wow, I completely forgot this existed!  Terribly sorry for answer 6-9 months late!
Just to answer whats relevant right now:

@CT: If you asked me a week ago, I would have said never, project closed, I fail.  Ask me tonight and well....  ;)

@Ratlady: Hmmm, good question, I don't really associate myself with many "fandoms', especially since my interest in things tends to come and go (as my incredibly spotty appearances here the past year should indicate).  I do tend to get really into pokemon every couple months, mostly just the games though.  Don't read nearly as much as I used, in fact I think its been YEARS since I read a book for pleasure.  I don't know what happened, I used to be quite book worm.  I just think the enormous amount of forced reading (i HATE being forced to read something) I have had to do for school has kinda put me off to reading.  Although, when I was younger, I did go through a bit of a Guardians of Ga'Hool stage.  Saw they just came out with a movie, too scared to ever see it though.  I'm afraid it'll ruin the books like many movies do.

Had a few passing interests in Digimon, been watching some Naruto lately, pretty good.  I watched ALL of Deathnote in a short span of time last year, amazing show.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Is the first “a” in your screen name pronounced like the “a” in “rag”, “raw” or “ray”?

Also, I've always typed your screen name all in lowercase, but I notice it's capitalized in the title of this thread. Should I be capitalizing it, then? :unsure:

EDIT: I just noticed: looks like you missed a question Petrie asked you before:
Quote from: Petrie,Aug 19 2009 on  10:32 AM
What parts of the Lion King do you enjoy the most?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I keep forgetting about this thread!!!

Well, if theres a  real way to pronounce raga, I have no clue, its kinda a creation of mine.  My full name is Andrew Garcia (i prefer andy) and an old nickname some people had for me was A-gar, raga is just A-gar backwards.  When I say it myself I usually end up saying it as an ahh sound, like when a doctor asks you to go AHHHH so they can see your throat. And as for the capitalization, whatever you want, I'm completely inconsistent.  You know what, lets just make easy, keep as raga.

And as for Petrie's question I missed (sorry!!!), I'm not the biggest Lion King fan in the world, haven't seen it in years, so I wouldn't know.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What was the last movie you saw in theathres?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Life As We Know It, some generic romantic-comedy, it was meh  :neutral

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Which kind(s) of of dinosaur in LBT would you consider your favorite?

Also, just thought I'd let you know that I did get around to posting a review of the last TEB chapter, in case you hadn't seen it yet. ;)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile