The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me and you shall know

MrDrake · 66 · 6541

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just cause I feel like it, I wanna give this a shot as well, see what kind of questions I'll recieve and what have you XD

So go ahead and take your best shot  :nyah :lol:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What was better in your opinion Alvin and the Chipmunks 1 or 2?

When did you become a fan of LBT?

Who is your favorite Chipmunk?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, alrighty....okay....

First answer is this to question number 1:  It's hard to say for me, I mean, the first one was a real nice family film, but now number two has the Chipettes in it, but if I had to choose, I may have to go with number 1.

Second answer:  Well, I loved the movies from when I was younger, I mean, I remember watching the first one and all, and it's stayed with me all that time ^^

Third answer: My favourite Chipmunk?  It would probabally have to be Theodore, he's just awesome I reckon.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, that one was through the website thelandbeforetime.org, which I found via Wikipedia actually ^^

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm, not sure really on why she's my favourite character, it's just something about her that seems to stand out above everyone else, which in turn, seem to draw me to liking her even more.

Man, that one is a hard one to explain properly, but that's probabally the closest I can explain in a manner of speaking.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When did you get in touch with the land before time for the first time? :)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
What games do you like to play?
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
First time I got in touch with the LBT?  As far as I recall, it was when I was younger, I think they had it on TV and my Granddad recorded it and I believe I just watched it a few times.....well, I think it was along those lines anyway, it was a while ago, so my memory's a bit fuzzy :lol:

As for what kind of games I like to play, almost any kind really, save for racing and shooters, only very few racing games I can stand and as for shooters, again, only a few I actually like....like Serious Sam, Red Faction: Gurrilla, etc, etc.  However, if you do want specifics, I suppose I can give you some other examples, llike Assassin's Creed 2, Prince of Persia, Batman: Arkham Asylum ^^

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, here's one.

Name all the LBT Movies you have seen so far.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So far, it's been the very first one, number 2 and number 5.  I hadn't seen any other ones, cause as far as I know, I can't find them in the video shop, which does suck as I wouldn't mind watching some of the other ones.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 2 2010 on  07:39 PM
So far, it's been the very first one, number 2 and number 5.  I hadn't seen any other ones, cause as far as I know, I can't find them in the video shop, which does suck as I wouldn't mind watching some of the other ones.
Ever thought of getting them on eBay or Amazon?  Seriously, they've got great deals on them.  Amazon especially with having 1 cent VHS tapes of them. (No, I'm not joking here.) Seriously, if you've got a credit card or Paypal, you're all set for the greatness of LBT On-line Shopping. :)

Now, for another question.

Does anyone in your family know of your liking of LBT?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would like to, but I have no credit card, nor have I used PayPal before you know....however, I do know of a site to get stuff from which require none of those options, and is a New Zealand site as well ^^

As for if anyone knows, not sure really, I mean, I don't live with my family anymore, only with my sister and her boyfriend, but I don't think they know at the moment XD

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, two guestions:

Who is your least favorite LBT character?  

And

I definitely intend to visit New Zealand someday.  What, in your opinion, are New Zealand's must-see attractions and activities (as in outrageous, adventurous outdoor activities ;))?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Least favourite character? Geez, um....it might be Littlefoot....not sure though, as I do like them all rather nicely, of course Ruby is my more favourite character XD

As for New Zealand places, hard to say really, one I would suggest is Matamata, which is where the Hobbit-Homes are at ^^
Or in Tauranga, it's a nice place, I used to live there myself.

Well, there are other places too, but so far, that's on the top of my head anyway XD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
From one gamer to another...what would you say was Game of the Year '09 in your opinion?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oooh, good question, but I rekon that it would have to be Assassin's Creed 2.  I have not finished the game, but from how much I have played of it, I've enjoyed it so far, save for some annoying missions XD

But yeah, Assassin's Creed 2 has managed to top my list for 2009 ^^

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, the classic cat or dog question :lol:

I shall have to say a cat, especially cause I have a cat myself, not with me, back at my mum's house though, but she is awesome, and I love her oh so much ^^