The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

RainbowFaceProtege's Plush Projects!!

(1/20) > >>

RainbowFaceProtege:
This is the thread where I'll post my babies!  :^^spike I've made quite a few LBT plushies, so I'm gonna take this one post at a time! Also, since this has already come up in my introductory post, I should probably mention that I'm not selling any plushies right now, these are just my personal projects.

First off is Tricia! She's made of felt and is about six inches long, give or take.

Gentle Sharptooth:
Magnifico! Great work. How long did Tricia take to make?

ImpracticalDino:
I’m gonna be honest. At first glance, it looked like a pink elephant to me instead of Tricia. :lol

But good job on the custom plushies! I’ve done sewing before — with assisted instructions so I know what to do. You’re next level dude. :DD

OwlsCantRead:
Ah, the frill on her head looks like a star. :TreeStar She certainly gained a hot pink shade compared to light pink. :p

You can resize the images by adding a width modifier. [img width=480(or whatever number)][/img] so that it resizes appropriately. ^^

RainbowFaceProtege:
Yikes, these pictures are scary-big.  :olittlefoot Sorry about that, everyone. Embedding images from Google Photos is a first for me.

@Gentle Sharptooth Thank you! I think making her took me a day or two.
@ImpracticalDino  :PCera Yeah...I'm gonna try to fix those images right now. Anyway, I somehow jumped right into working without patterns from the beginning. Sometimes it takes a lot of trial and error before I come up with something I think is acceptable!

@OwlsCantRead I was annoyed that I couldn't find fabric in the right shade for her.  :p
Ahh, THANK YOU SO MUCH for help with the images! Gonna go resize them ASAP!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version