The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

Drawings by RainbowFaceProtege :)

<< < (2/42) > >>

RainbowFaceProtege:

--- Quote from: Flathead770 on March 27, 2020, 02:43:19 PM ---Oh now this is really cool! I like the silhouette of the rainbow faces as they look at the stone fly by. Great job!  :chompysmile
Nothing wrong with having an inconsistent art style as it's always good to experiment with different things.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, guess that is one way to look at it! :)petrie

--- Quote from: OwlsCantRead on March 27, 2020, 02:43:37 PM ---I like the composition/silhouette look of this pic. I know it's due to there not being any lighting in frame, but the shadows still convey the message as the rainbowfaces' eyes glow upon seeing the meteor. Nice one!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! :)littlefoot I actually had the Rainbow Faces in full color initially, but then I decided I wanted the silhouette look (and having them in full light wouldn't have made much sense at night). So I put a shadow layer over them with just a bit of color coming through the edges.

Thank you @Sneak  :^^spike
@Gentle Sharptooth Haha!! I wasn't intending it to be THAT meteor.  :PCera

Gentle Sharptooth:
@RainbowFaceProtege If its the Rainbowfaces, I think they’re safe. ;)

RainbowFaceProtege:

--- Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth on March 27, 2020, 03:14:23 PM ---@RainbowFaceProtege If its the Rainbowfaces, I think they’re safe. ;)

--- End quote ---
True, I think we can be confident these two are more than capable of circumventing extinction. ;)Cera

Gentle Sharptooth:

--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on March 27, 2020, 03:47:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth on March 27, 2020, 03:14:23 PM ---@RainbowFaceProtege If its the Rainbowfaces, I think they’re safe. ;)

--- End quote ---
True, I think we can be confident these two are more than capable of circumventing extinction. ;)Cera

--- End quote ---

Indeed, they have powers that defy exstinction. I wonder if they can do a Thanos finger snap and reverse the great asteroid of doom.

RainbowFaceProtege:

--- Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth on March 27, 2020, 04:00:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on March 27, 2020, 03:47:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Indeed, they have powers that defy exstinction. I wonder if they can do a Thanos finger snap and reverse the great asteroid of doom.

--- End quote ---

Impossible to say...That would be telling, wouldn't it? :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version