Role Play > Land Before Time RPG

LBT 1 1/2 - Peaceful Valley (casual RP, open)

(1/6) > >>

Sharpely:
Occurs between LBT I and II. The protagonists are around the same age and retain the same personalities as their counterparts from the first film, i.e. Cera's a lot nastier, Petrie's more random, Littlefoot's kind of emo, etc. Anyone who wants to join is welcome, and while this'll likely start out free-for-all I'm completely open to plot ideas  :cerahappy
Taken characters:
Littlefoot - @Stardisk
Cera -
Ducky -
Petrie - @Sharpely
Spike - @Goldenwind
Grandpa/Grandma Longneck -
Mr. Threehorn -
Sharpteeth (multiple roles) -
Hyp - @Goldenwind
Nod - @Sharpely
Anyone else, feel free to add!

Discussion thread: https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=16975.0

It was a cool, breezy day in the Great Valley, and while it wasn't very sunny out, novice flyer Petrie was enjoying the feel of the cool wind in his wings. There'd been an awful lot of rain lately, and he was just grateful for a chance to hone his skills without threat of getting drenched. He let out a satiated cackle as he allowed a particularly strong breeze to catch him midair and spin him upside down, flapping jerkily to stay upright. Narrowing his keen eyes, he started to look around for anyone--or anything--interesting.

Goldenwind:
(This sounds like a very interesting RP. X) I am alright with joining in as Spike or Hyp if no one else wants to take them. I want to be Hyp partially because I find a prequel where he meets the gang to be interesting. XD Also, could there be a discussion forum for this to share ideas while the RP goes on?)

Sharpely:
(Totally! And that's an awesome idea  :bronGoodJob The discussion thread's up as well!)

Stardisk:
I have never participated in forum RPGs, so, I think, it would be interesting experience...
So, if nobody still hasn't taken Littlefoot, may I take him?

Sharpely:

--- Quote from: Stardisk on September 04, 2020, 06:07:19 PM ---I have never participated in forum RPGs, so, I think, it would be interesting experience...
So, if nobody still hasn't taken Littlefoot, may I take him?

--- End quote ---

Of course!  :)littlefoot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version