Role Play > Strict-LBT-Only

Character List (for the strict role plays)

(1/19) > >>

Petrie.:
Aside from who plans to take the characters from the films, make sure you post info for any character you decide to add.

action9000:
I'll be happy to take the role of Cera  :wow

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
I can go for either Spike, Petrie, or Littlefoot, but I'll wait until everyone else has chosen.

As for my own, I already made a herd of spikethumb (iguanodon) characters, which I'm still trying to keep as minors for the stories.  Here's a list and short info on them:

Guan:  first child, only brother, Hyp's age
Goanna:  second child, oldest sister, two-thirds of Guan's size
Donna:  third child, youngest sister, Littlefoot's age and Cera's size
Uncle Odon:  uncle and teacher, Spikefoot's younger brother
Spikefoot:  father, Odon's older brother
Lightningtail:  Guan's friend, same size and age, but lighter in color
Thundertail:  Lightningtail's father, slightly larger than Spikefoot

Again, I'll try to keep them minor.

Threehorn:
I usually play as eiter Cera or Threehorn,

I do have charcaters of my own they a mix herd that use to live in a small valley but that was destoryed in a serious of quakes after about a few years after the Great Earthshake.

Thunderclaw: A spikethumb that is old and unusally bigger then other spikethumbs but has a wise side that he takes into count into talks and related the the Spikethumbs of Sky Blue Lake yet they don't know about him.
Trihorn: around Cera's age, an Threehorn and lives with his care father a Longneck since his own parents and family lost in the Great Earthshake.
Luckytail: the care father of Trihorn he has a young sister that around Hyp's age he takes care of Trihorn and his little sister seeing both as equals and he has a kind heart to others.
Malde: the young sister of Luckytail and part sister to Trihorn even he a threehorn she sees him as a young brother and protects him from insults of other threehorns that pass by or dinosaurs.
Freefall: A small flyer the like flying high and driving down to try go faster then other flyers a bit of a show off at times.
Daln: A odd swimmer out of the rest in his family he don't mind drinking from water but going in deep water or water he can't see the bottom he gets into a fearful stat and his mother is lost for ideas to help him out.

you got the parents of Freefall and Daln and others in the group but these are the main set of the herd that I use. :)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
Oh yeah, I also play Littlefoot's grandparents to add to the list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version