The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Season 2

Jasper · 217 · 27914

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you hope there will be a season 2?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Sure do IF (and only if) it is done well.
Personally I was (unlike many others) reasonably satisfied with the first season. There is room for improvement and I am very supportive to suggestions such as a plot stretching over several episodes. In any case I think there is a lot of potential and content left for more stories.
Something really good can still be made, but there is also a chance for this chance to be really messed up if the producers are getting careless.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The movies can be for longer stories and a series could be for shorter stories.  A second season could be better then the first if they got good writers.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Is season two appears, what characters do you think might appear in the first episode of the second season?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe Ali, she's pretty popular.  Or some unanswered questions about Chomper or Ruby could be answered.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would like to see Guido as a part of the gang.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would be interesting.  Maybe Ali in a few episodes also.  She could have a few adventures with the gang during the week or few days her herd visits the valley.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I know, i never really liked the idea, of Ali being a permanent part of the gang. The reason? Because they already have a longneck in their team. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I didn't mean a permanent member, just over a few episodes, if her herd is there for a few days or a week, no reason the gang may not have several adventures over those days, same with Shorty and maybe Tippy.  I'd have Guido be a member of the gang, have the bullies appear more, like Mr. Thicknose.  In some episodes as just 1 scene and that is it.  Have Pat appear here and there, and some other characters who should be in the valley but have not been seen from in a long time.  

and as I mentioned before, have not all of the gang in every episode, though I've mentioned the idea a lot before and everyone is likely bored of hearing me mention it.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd like to see Guido as a member as well. He is very popular.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could have some interesting episodes indeed.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As I said before, if it is done well I certainly wouldn't object to a second season. Nor do I think anyone else here would under the said precondition.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Does anybody think Guido will soon be a main character?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Considering that they have 7 main characters already, it may not happen. They would have to make longer episodes if they would want to add another permanent gang member. In my opinion Guido may only show up from time to time as guest character. Assuming there will be a second season of course.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
On Top of all of that, the Economy may or already is taking effect on the LBT Season 2 Productions

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper4,Feb 12 2009 on  07:46 PM
In English, please?
Simply saying that where the Economy is bad its probably giving Universal some problems to continue making episodes or movies of LBT ( :rolleyes: but I can be wrong on that).

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I was once told (not a 100% certain though) that LBT 13 was the first ever LBT sequel that did not gross even the production costs; so they would have made red numbers with it. If there is one dead certain way to kill of a movie, or at the very least (hope dies last) send it on a looooong break it is red numbers. I don't know anything about the economic success of the series though.
Another point that ought not to be thoroughly ignored when it comes to economy though is the money they make from all the fan articles on the market. I don't have any figures though and don't know how they could be obtained.

(speaking of fan articles, Ruby plushs have been sold at ebay for a $100 and more. Of course it would be a very small minority with the means and enthusiasm to pay such sums for fan articles.)