The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail closed the enterance behind them just in time as sporks flug themselves at the awall,. the stairs were sarkly lit anf only Stripetail's staff allowed them to see. "Hold this for me please." He said to Nickm, giving him his staff "I need to adjust Scooby and Dixie's helmet's."  Nick obliged holding the glowing staff in his hands. "helmets off" Stripetail ciomanded, and the helmets became unhinged and slid off allowing Scooby and Dixie time to catch their breaths.  Shaggy sat down on the first step 'Zoinks Ineed a rest'  "take quick breath, Shaggy because once I'm done adjusting thier helmets, we'll be on the move again. Striptail Made a couple adjustments and  gave the helmets back to Scooby and Dixie. "Are you adjusting to the armor?' He asked. "Rits reavy" scooby complained. "Ancient armor often was. you'll get used to it. DIxie any complainTs?  Niot really" She replied. I simply need time to catch my breath."
He turned to their swords which botth of them had set down. "You'll both notice sheaths on your right side. those are for the swords.  Both picked them up and sheathed them. Stripetail put the helmets back on them then, had them took a look at each other. 'Is that better?'

-'Oh Yes, Much better, I can see all of you now' came Dixie's reply "Reah Ruch retter" Scooby nodded. Rixie rou rook rot.. rorry. " COUSIN! Now's not the time to hit on me.. and Don't start my Lord with the "good pair routine' " Dixie said defensively.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves was busy tending his own bruises from the spork onslaught

"I cant wait to give that jerk my quiting notice" he grumbled "And I'll give it to him, fur fangs claws and all"

he said this while brushing bruised like tangles from his big bushy tail

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Manny gave up the coughing and spat out a piece of rancid spam that he then stuffed into his outfit. As strong as the sporks were, he knew they had one glaring weakness, and he intended to exploit it. He quietly walked into the abandoned kitchen and began developing a counter-spell that would defeat the spork army....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If we're lucky, I can give him mine as well.... straight upside the head. "nick said.  Stripetail took his staff back from nick.. as the sound of sporks banging against the wal became louder. "they're trying to break though. We'd best be on the move." Stripetail said.
_
 When This is done, I want a fullcourse meal.. with actual food" Shaggy said. picking up his chair leg.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus takes out one of his guns and starts shooting the sporks.   He laughs at the sporks, "You can't kill someone already dead, but I can kill you." He says as he starts to shoot some of the ones he can.

The troodon jumps behind Marcus using him as a partial shield.  He reaches into one of his pockets and takes out a small holdout blaster and puts on some sunglasses looking thing.  He turns them on with his computer and says, "Targeting." and looks at a spork so the computer can activate it's targeting program and put on a hud display with crosshairs to help his aiming.  His gun has a small sensor to tie in with the program and computer.  He starts to shoot some as well grunting as he is hit with a spork now and then.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Group continued down the winding stairway, as a column of Sporks now came into view. "CHARGE!" Stripetail commanded, and the battle was joined. With magic, swords and chair legs the gang battered the Sporks. nick knocked down a sporks and broke its spikes. Stripetail melted nearby sporks with fireballas. Scooby and Dixie sliced thier foe down to size with thier words. Shaggy, usuing his legs, kicked one Spork after another off the staircase. "There's no end to these guys!" He panted. "Keep going Shaggy, we can't stop. Every second that passes, Chong make more of them" Stripetail said, blasting away with his staff.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves pounced at every spork he could get his claws on, thrashing and hacking, breaking some in half and tossing their halves at other sporks to knock them down the stairway

He then started to make his way forward towards the secret chamber where Chong was adding more and more ingredients to his spork mix

"The world is finally mine!" shouted Chong, who's booming voice could be heard throughout the cafe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He's insanely stupid. First, he has to conquer the cafe, then spread out over the course of the planet. He hasn't even come CLOSe to taking over the world.." Nick muttered. "Nor will he, His domination plans end today..."
_
 Stripetail reeached the enterence to the lab, and blasted in the door. Inside chong was busy adding potions to the mixture. "So, you decided to bring plastic utensils to life. That shows how much of an amateur you really are. It's EASY to break plastic utensils, and despite thier size, they're not much of a threat.." Stripetail said, as he was joined in the doorway by the others.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
The table Longtail, Omnivorous and Uulecc were sitting at was at the moment there only defense...as the Force ghost used a combination of Force lighting and Force Push to keep the sporks at bay. Although five times his size Longtail had no problem using his tail to trip one spork into another causing a domino effect as he said "Now this is what I call fun!"

Uulecc on the other hand was using his plasma sword to cut down the advancing utensils, as he replied "This ia a true battle, we will all gain honor when this is done!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus and the Troodon continued shooting the sporks that they could, each using their own weapon.  Marcus took time to reload now and then when needed.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Chong!" Yelled Aves, who's angry fox glair made Clint Eastwood look like a Teletuby, came into the chamber, cracking and breaking spork solders as he went

"You fool!" said Chong, he lifted his hand at Aves and with such a terrible force of his magic it flung Aves against the chamber wall and held him there pinned and gagged for air

"Let...me...down.... you.... jerk!" choked Aves

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Extrum resignar!" Stripetail commanded, sand Chong was thrown backwards into the wall. this broke his hold on Aves, who crashed to the floor. When Chong stirred from the blow, Nick Was standing abive him. "This is for all the crappy food you forced me to serve. " He punched Chong right in the face. "And this is for paying me below minimum wage for 3 years!" He struck him again, this time drawing blood. "And this is for the 54 people who have died at your 'front' of a resteraunt" he punched him a third time, and felt the crunch of Chong's nose ,and a crackle, as the punch broke his nose.
_
Enough" stripetail said to nick. "Leave him to me..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Death stood, and watched the proceedings silently. The DoR also watched, as Striptail walked towards Chong.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail frowned and said "I'm starting to get tired, when is this fight going to end?" Uulecc looked back to the little dinosaur and said "It will be over when we obtain honor!" Omnivorous looked over and said "The only honor we will gain is when we die! And I died screaming like a girl!"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves while free started towards the large vat that Chong was mixing, he took it in his arms and tipped it onto the ground. The sporks around him suddenly stopped fighting stood still for several seconds then fell to the ground before shrinking back to their normal size.

Chong's spell was at an end

"NOOOOOO!" Yelled Chong, dismayed and angry all at once

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtial was confused as he asked "Why are they stopping and falling down?" Uulecc looked a the flyer and said "Well it could be because someone found and stopped the spell making them walk...stupid." "hey!" cired Longtail.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail gestured and vines sprug up from the ground, wrapped themselves around Chong and bound him tight. "Your wickedness is at an end, chong. For the rest of your miserable life, you shall call priison home."He gestured, and vines uprooted themselves and Chong was carried, trussed up like a turkey, on the power of Stripetail's magic..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus and the Troodon looked around as the sporks stopped their attacking and fell down.  "Looks like things maybe over here." He said.  

"Best to wait a bit and make sure." The troodon said still looking around to be sure.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked around and asked to anyone who would answer "What do we do now?" Uulecc thought to himself 'I don't know, but the glory and honor will be ours this day, for we are strong and willing warriors.'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby and Dixie came to Stripetail "Sire, now that the battle's over, how do we take the armor off?"Dixie asked. "We need to get up to the cafe first. then I will take it off. The armor will return to the rings, to be called upon when you need it. " Stripetail said to them.
_
Nick looked down at his fist which was dripping with blood. he wasn't sure whether it was his or Chong's, but all he felt was exhilaration.  "So now that's he's.." he pointing to Chong.."going to prison... who'ss going to run this place?"
Stripetail paused as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "you and aves. Who's going to argue? As for affording it... a little gift from me, to get you started." He reached inside his robes and pulled out a bag, and tossed it at Nick and Aves' feet. The clear sound of jingling coibns could be heard.  "Nick opened it and his mouth fell open. inside.. was a treasure chest's worth of gold coins.. nick had never seen so much money in his life..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: