The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers 2: Survival of the Fittest

Serris · 1232 · 77213

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dr. Zanasiu sighed. "If I knew we were heading back, I wouldn't have turned in my Remington 870."

Zachary chuckled. "Look under the seats and the center console."

Dr. Zanasiu did just that. After a few moments he sat back up, beaming. "My shotgun!"

"Yep. I got it as a gift. I just didn't have time to give it to you."

Zachary looked at the approaching borders of Carson City Camp. "Well, in a few minutes we're going to be fighting the forces of evil. And what better song to do it to than Rock Anthem for Saving the World?"

Dr. Zanasiu looked at Dr. Tennes. "Dr. Tennes, we will be entering a very hostile area soon. This is your last chance to back out if you so desire. Also, can you use a weapon?"

---------------

Alford sighed as the borders of Carson City Camp came into view. "Aisha, do you have a gun or anything I can use as a weapon? If we're entering some place where they don't want us it would be prudent to have a means of defending oneself."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I know the commander at carson' Dr Tennes replied. 'We'll have no problems there..They're concerned about what is happening at Pelvanida too.. And yes I know how to use a Weapon Gentlemen I was in the Military for more than 20 years"
_
 We'll be able to get weapons at the base' Aisha said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dr. Zanasiu grinned. "Good, you'll need it."

"Guys, we are approaching Carson City Camp." the Cobalt Soldier said.

The SUV drove up to the main gate of Carson City Camp and stopped.

A Cobalt soldier approached Zachary. "Sir, you cannot enter this base without permission from Gen. Moby. Please turn around and exit."

"I am Dr. James Zanasiu and I am currently here with my companions to discuss the Dragonstorm issue at Pelvanida." Dr. Zanasiu said, turning the radio off.

The Cobalt soldier outside frowned. "Hmm. Let me contact Gen. Moby." He went into the guard house and radioed Gen. Moby.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Your job Is to protect my daughter' Tennes said, climbing out and showing the soldier his badge of rank. The soldier quickly saluted him, and tennes walked into the base./..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The guard came out of his shack. "Proceed. Gen. Moby requests the presence of all of you, including the experiments who fought alongside you."

"Thank you sir." Zachary said. He started up the engine and drove into the base.

After a short drive, they arrived at the designated parking lot where a group of 6 guards greeted them.

Zachary parked the SUV and the trailer. "Guys! We're here!"

He went to the trailer and opened it. "Okay, time to get out and start our next mission!"

Dr. Zanasiu got out of the SUV. "Ah, it's nice to be able to stretch after a long drive."

------------------

At another section of Carson City Camp. A Doberman guard came out of his post with his rifle in hand as Alford and Aisha's car came into view..

"Halt! This is a US military base! You may not proceed further! Please turn around and exit!" he shouted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My father is expecting us here. he is Admiral Tennes" aisha explained..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Identification please." the guard said. He radioed Gen. Moby. "General Moby, this is Post Delta. I have a woman who claims that Admiral Tennes is her father and that he is expecting her."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is my daughter Aisha, and yes UI'm expecting her" Admiral Tennes replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gen. Moby radioed back to the guard. "Post Delta, Admiral Tennes and his daughter are expected at the base. Verify her identity and grant her entry. Moby out."

The guard then ended the transmission and turned to Aisha. "Ma'am, I need to see some identification."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aisha gave him her drivers license. 'these two are with me.. so just let them in.." She said

_ Dr Landon" Dr Landon said showing him his credentials.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The guard waved Dr. Landon and Aisha through but stopped Alford.

"Where are you going sir? This is a military base and off limits to the public." the guard said.

Alford showed him his contractor ID. "I was assigned to retrieve some materials from Carson City Camp."

"I don't remember being informed of this but I'll grant you entry. You are to stay with Ms. Tennes and Dr. Landon."

The guard then waved Alford through.

"Okay now what?" Alford asked.

----------------

"Neku, Agito, Kagetora, Slash, Cale, Hawkeye, Werner, Hans are you all coming or what?" Zachary asked.

The guards were growing somewhat impatient.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Huh?  Oh, sorry.  Must've dozed off."
Neku said, hopping out of the trailer with Cale, Slash, and Agito...

"Coming, Coming..."
Kagetora said, stepping out of the truck, wearing his familiar Ninja attire.  Hawkeye followed close behind, his hair swept back so that his mechanical features could be seen...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ah Lt. Hawkeye, nice to see you!" a Cassowary guard said, saluting him.

"We're ready to head to Gen. Moby." a Human guard added.

---------

Zachary and Dr. Zanasiu followed the guards to Gen. Moby's headquarters.

"Greetings, Dr. Zanasiu, Mr. Johnson, Lt. Hawkeye, Kagetora, Cale, Neku, Agito, Slash." Gen. Moby said addressing them each in turn. Ge. Moby was a heavyset Bulldog with a dour face.

"Greetings General." Dr. Zanasiu said. "About our mission..."

"Dr. We need to wait until Werner, Hans and the passengers with Ms. Tennes arrive." Gen. Moby replied, cutting Dr. Zanasiu off.

-------------------

"I had to admit that lie was rather hard to come up with." Alford whispered to Aisha.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mitigatinf circumstances will favor you if we pull this off. Saving world gets you MAJOR cred.." Aisha replied. "Any job you want, you'll get.. even mansaging a WNBA team" Aisga grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alfred grinned. "Well, now that you put it that way... Well, in any case, the adoration of the public and the satisfaction we get out of saving Pelvanida, hell possibly even the entire US is worth the enormous danger."

(OOC - Man, I forgot that Alfred was the Bison's original name!)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Werner and hans walked into the generals office "Sorry we're late,' hans said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's all right." General Moby replied. "Please take a seat. We'll give 30 minutes for the rest of the group to arrive, then we'll start the briefing."

--------------

Alfred looked at Aisha. "Though I may be a contractor, I will do everything in my power to assist you and Dr. Zanasiu."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thank you, I know you'll help us in anyway you can..' Aisha replied making her way towards the office of geen. Moby.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alfred knocked on the door of Gen. Moby.

After a few minutes, a guard opened the door.

"The General is busy." The door was then closed in Alfred's face.

He then turned to Aisha. "Aisha, can you try and get through to this guard?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aisha knocked on the door. "Hello" aisha said, showing her Id.' I'm Aisha Tennes, the Generakl is expecting me.." the guard looked at Alfred. "He's with me..'Very well, come in" the guard grumbled, opening the door and holding it open for them to enter.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: