The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Battle for Pandora?

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
i dont mean to base the rpg after Avatar or borderlands, but you can have those characters if you wish.

i would be using my Raptorons

basicly they have the body of a utah raptor the tail of an alien, spit like a dilophasaurus, almost 9 ft tall and 20 ft long. most lenghth is the flexable tail,
has five fingers on each hand, and the feet and jumping power of a raptor.
hard scales all over the body except for the soft belly

they make weapons like swords and spears. skilled smiths

wear shorts and armor that protects their soft underbellys and a helm that the owner makes. usually refelects their personality.

fight for the right to lead the clans and a new one is chosen everytime an old leader dies. Males usually compete in such competitions and females rarely do.
for a male to mate he must beat at least 6 opponents in hand to hand combat with out armor be it in the clan or against another race.

If they fight another race they are allowed only the armor protecting their belly

Character is Lockjaw and he is a male raptoron.

Average size for a raptoron

Sword is a hand and a half sword. Helm is molded to his face and has spikes on the back and a "horn" on the tip of his snout.

Lockjaw is a warrior that asspires to be a clan leader and has the heart and desire to become one, the current leader has been like a father to him and Lockjaw trains everyday to become the best. currently has no mate but could have one

Lockjaw is outgoing, loyal, somewhat sarcastic, and a bit of a berserker when ticked off.