The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Why won't you be as active on the forum? Is it because you have school coming up?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Mm-hmm. Yep, preparations will be made for that upcoming event! :anger

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If it makes you feel any better, I may be less active in the upcoming months as well.

What date do you start?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
September 3rd.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Apologies in advance if you've been asked this a lot already, but how was your first day back? :cerahappy

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It was a pretty typical first day of school for me. I get to see my friends again, which is obviously great, and most of the teachers seem pleasing enough. There were so many class syllabus' and contracts to read and sign, and many different things I had to sign up for in connection with a specific class. Pretty hectic for me after coming home, but much more peaceful and organized today. :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
10th grade, a.k.a Sophomore year. This grade + two more to go for graduation and then college! :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why do you not celebrate your birthday? Just isn't a big deal to you?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:exactly

I just never really cared about it. I receive no presents either, but then again I never really know what I want anyway. :p

Oh, and the reason why I don't really care is mainly because my family doesn't really care about celebrating birthdays in the first place, so that viewpoint has transferred to us basically. :P

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh well. I still plan to make a big deal out of your birthday when it comes.
:yum

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Don't worry. I still appreciate kind gestures like that even if I don't really care about celebrating my birthday. After all, those kind of acts can really make someone's day a little better. In fact, your post lightened up my day a tiny bit more. :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Glad I was able to add some sunshine to your day. Speaking of which, when is your birthday?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hint: The same release date as the first Land Before Time movie.

(Not the same year, obviously)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile

Hint: The same release date as the first Land Before Time movie.

(Not the same year, obviously)
I actually had to check the forum calendar, but yeah it does indeed coincide at the 18th of November!
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well even for someone who doesn't celebrate birthdays, you have to admit, that's a pretty awesome birthday to have.
:PAli

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, yep, yep! It is, it is! :duckyhappy

Oh, and by the way, I already told you this information over three months ago in this thread. ;)
Don’t worry, it’s something I just wanted to point out. :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As you may have gathered, I completely forgot about that. I don't remember leaving this comment even upon reading it again:
And wow! Lucky you. That's an awesome day to have a birthday.
Which is weird because I remember the rest of that conversation about the teacher's strike. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'll remember your birthday this time. And if not, there's always the forum calender.
:^^spike

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Anymore questions?

Also, there was a reason for a decent stretch of inactivity I had the previous week, which will be revealed once I have the time to do so.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll probably be taking a bit of a break from the 'Ask Me' threads. I'll still answer any questions you or anyone else has for me. But for now at least, I've kind of maxed out all the questions I had for other people.