The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 287357

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Hoolefar)

The provided footage was only moderately helpful as owing to Hoolefar being a popular resort destination, there were many, many Dramosian vessels. Fortunately, the footage was high quality enough that the vessels could be distinguished from one another.

"Thank you for your time," Mr. Cruc said he boarded his ship and prepared to take off.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Diddy grinned while Junior rubbed his hands together. "Sweeeet! I call Roy if he joins the call to play," Junior said excitedly, his young eyes alive with the promise of competition and the potential to win something. "I hope we can get Funky too," Diddy told Junior, although secretly he knew  the cool surfer kong would probably join whichever team felt the most lacking over anything else. He was a fair dude, that Funky. "Alright. Lets get to gathering everyone together, then we can start drawing up teams.

------

Usso saw the offer, and felt a momentary urge to politely decline and go hide somewhere, mope out his worries like he usually did. But he recognized that that wasn't helpful, and he knew Stripetail wanted to help him. So nodded, although his gaze was still warily on the floor. "Uh... Sure! Thank you, that'd be great."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Come along then " the wizard smiled to his young companion ." We can talk about other things over a bite to eat."
Goombella and the other goomba girls quickly joined up for the baseball game , despite not having played it before " You throw a ball and try and hit it with a bat" Wendy said. The other team will try and catch the baseball after you hit it. There's lots of rules, but we'll keep it simple for you
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Po was telling his story to Gabuna  who was writing things down as fast as possible." I just want to get back to the Furious Five and go home." Po said in a tired voice." I like Jing, but getting 50 messages full of " cub ideas" "bedroom designs "and "Ways to please my father" is a bit much. " Well she already has sent out wedding invitations " Gabuna said and Po slapped his face in frustration. " We haven't even dated yet!" He said Dixie chuckled as she walked by " Seems like you don't have a choice Po. I mean you could lock yourself in a hospital room for a year or something, but short of that, you're stuck."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I was hoping to buy  a new outfit," Jing told her friends, "For when he's rescued and back in my arms. Could I show you all the ones I was considering?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why don't you go shopping for that outfit?" Tigeress suggested " I will come along, for feedback and to get some things for Tiger Flash Mona and Luca. Any ideas you have Jing?" The wolfed asked her friend
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, in both the cases of Po and your friends and family, we should get them something that highlights a trait of theirs. For Po, I'm getting him something that shows off his belly," she blushed. Like hippos, pandas were another species that were proud of being big.

"I....wasn't expecting to see you again," Oliver told Sneed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Same here young kitten. I haven't forgotten our last meeting. For now though I want you and your friends to grab me some grub.Sneed said and pulled out a wallet full of cash, handing 5 bills to Ollie and Oliver. " Hurry boys, I am in the mood for pizzat
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How many pizzas, and what kind?" Oliver asked Sneed as Ollie, Flash and Mona were given the same instructions. At least he didn't seem as mean as last time.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well you have plenty of clothes to choose from that highlight his gut" Tigeress thought. As for the girls, I was thinking about toys that they can play with all day. Something like portable games. I could get you some games too. Any games you like to play?" Tigeress asked.
-
At least 10 extra large ones " Sneed said " Just get drinks and sides and trying to get back so they are still hot @ Mona and Flash ran down the hallway, money clenched in their teeth
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, father taught me to shoot targets with fireworks, I'm not sure if there are video games of that, though," Jing said with a chuckle. "Oh Po, I've only known him for a short while now but ever since I saw him I knew he was the one I am destined to marry."

Oliver looked at Ollie as they raced to get the pizzas. "I think you said before that Mr. Sneed is rich. Just HOW rich is he?" he asked his fellow cat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's plenty of video games with fireworks as weapons " Gabuna pointed out to Jing " Also, I'm coming with on the shopping thing. I er have to get Gabumon something
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Certainly," Jing nodded to Gabuna, "Though is there an opening in our schedule from this operation anytime soon?"

Oliver, Ollie, Flash, and Mona arrived at the restaurant section of the ship. "I think it looks like Sneed wants some of these pizzas from multiple places," he looked at the list.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Once we get back to Meridian City, you girls can go shopping " Utsa said with a smile as she came up to them " We'll be leaving here in 20 minutes, we've gotten testimony from enough prisoners to send Vox to Zordoom for the next 100 billion years. We also have evidence against a number of Dragon peers I will have to handle that personally "
-
Wendy and Dixie Kong gathered more players-Plux, Gabumon Agumon and Stitch joined the boys side, Biyomon, Eris Elida and Angel joined the girls side with Skylar offering to be a umpire. " We'll need scorekeepers too" Flurries mused
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I just hope all our taken friends and allies are still alive," said Jing, "I can only imagine the hell some of them have gone through...." She was naturally really worried about her precious Po.

Oliver and his friends were carrying all the pizzas on their backs. "You got all the ones you volunteered to get?" he asked the wolf girls.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes we got 10 each " Mona said pointing to the large pizza bag on her back "The sooner we get these back to Sneed, the quicker we can go have some fun." " I got the pepperoni ones" Flash said with a smile
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then let's go," Oliver said, holding his own large pizza bag. "I wonder how quickly Sneed will eat all of these...." he said as they took off back for the hotel.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One can only hope " Tigeress replied " We are trying our best to get them out . We have gotten good at covering the fights. Vox thinks we really are dragons from Dragomalin and we are close to getting interviews with our friends who are fighting. We just have to hang on a bit longer
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And that fox, Nick Wilde has done good too," Jing recalled, "He can really pull off a hustle, as he likes to say." The Panda King's daughter looked down at the pictures of Po she kept. "Oh, I love him so much..." she mused.

The kittens and wolf girls made their way back to Sneed's room. "We have the pizzas," Oliver panted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What has he managed to pull off?" Dixie asked. We have been busy with our work. He's been on his own.

Sneed smiled as the pizzas were placed on the table. Well done, everyone. Next, go get some drinks "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: