The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rangermance: A Power Ranger Story

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Tommy closed the door of his locker in a huff. His mind throbbing, and his heart beating like a drum. Around his neck hung an amulet with a gold coin. Upon it was carved a trident marking, with a straight middle point, and the other two spikes curving like Claw arches to face the middle point. Tommy felt his head pound, and as he placed his palm on his pala forehead, his eyes flashed an emerald color. It was at this moment of searing pain, that a face emerged beyond the locker. Tommy watched in a daze as a smiling face approached. A girl with a pink tank-top and eggblue skirt walked up to Tommy. Her hair blew in hall breeze of opening and closing classrooms doors, it was like rose peddles forming into long locks of hair, and it swayed in its beauty before him. The face of this angel sparkled with mirth as she stoked a strand of her hair and said with a voice that conveyed innocence and sweetness: Hiya! My name’s Kimberly. You’re new here right?

Tommy felt his migrane subside as the soothing voice of this girl drowned it out. Taking a glance at the floor he said, “Yeah, I just transferred here. My name is Tommy.” With a bat of her brown eyelashes, Kimberly let out another smile. “It’s nice to meet you Tommy.” With those words she seemed to step away, Tommy turned back to his closes locker and then he heard her voice once more. “Hey, I could introduce you to some other people.” Tommy turned and let slight smirk. “Thanks, but I have a karats match to get to.” Kimberly seemed to light up futher as she said, “You practice Karats?! Then you will meet Jason.” Tommy let out a nervious chuckle, “Actually I am suppose to fight him in today’s match.” Kimberely holding her books in one hand, grabbed Tommy’s hand with the orher. “I’ll introduce you! You can meet the rest of the gang too.”

The touch of her hand made Tommy’s body jolt as if with electricity. Who was this angel who now was seeking to caste a spell over him?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 02:39:59 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Kimberly lead Tommy to the dojo snackshack. There teens congregated to eat, work out, and preform martial Arts. One individual shorf jet black hair, an iron jaw, and red shirt with the aem sleeves torn off. He was preforming jabas, whan Kimberly approached him, and whisperes into his ear. Tommy felt his migrane return, and as the throbbing increased he felt his fists tighten. The red shirt martial artist followed Kim to Tommy’s position. “Tommy! This is Jason, my good friend.” Jason took a step and offered his hand. “You must be my competitor I was told about.” Tommy felt the swift jerk and pressure of his opponet’s hand. “Yeah, I hope its a good match.” Tommy’s body began to chill. “Well you better het warmed up,” said Jason.

Tommy took off a forest green hoodie revealing an emerald tanktop. He postioned his feet on the floor and felt a surge of energy fuel his muscles and ligaments. With a deep exhale, Tommy leap in the air delivering three round house kicks, his legs helicoptering in a circle; with  him only touching down to preform the next rotating kick. Kimbersly face lit up, her eyes sparkling, Jason on the otherhand had shifted from a stoic posture, to shifting his footing and wincing; it was obvious Jason’s confidence was effected by Tommy’s routine. When Tommy landed his last rotation, he let out a cry, “Aiya!”

Kimberly rushed to Tommy’s side and said, “You are so good!” Jason hesitantly approached and offer a comment, “It looks like I have real competition this time.” Tommy felt the rush, his heart pounding, and sweat dripping om his brow from his long black hair. He felt stronger, faster, and he knew why.   

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Tommy squared off and gave a bow to the judge and to Jason. A crowd of teens began to cheer as the match commenced. Jason rushed with a kick, but Tommy countered with two round house kicks; his helicopter spin levitating him temporarily in the air. Jason jabbed and the blow hit Tommy in the chest and made him collapse on a knee. Thd judge called point, and Tommy looked up with his eyes flaring green, his teeth glenched. Formimg a fist Tommy rose for second spar, he kickes twice and then landed an uppcut on Jason who hirled to his back landed on a blue mat. Tommy stood over Jason and after glare, offered his hand. After helping his opponet up, Tommy bowed and the two danced, kicks and fists cascaded, with both Tommy and Jason on the ground in a tangled struggle; Tommy felt his powers intesify as he squeezes Jason’s neck with his legs. Jason choking landed a kick in Tommy’s righr lower rinb causing him to release his grip. The two laid on their backs breathing heavily. The judge announces its a draw.

Tommy rose, and bowed to the judge and then Jason, who walkes over and offered his hand. “Good match, you almost had me.” Tommy took the hand and smiled with a glint of angst. Kimberely came and hugged Jason, making Tommy’s eyss flare emerald with ire. “That waa amazing! I have never seen anyond pin you Jason!” Jason gave a half smile, “I thought I was a goner for a moment, you nearly squeezed the life out of me Tommy.” Tommy smirked, for that had been his hope.

As Kimberly went on about the match, Tommy heard a noise, a loud clatter of metal. Tommy bid Kimberely and Jason fairwell, and went to the men’s room where in the mirror his eyes were fully green and an image of a woman with an elaborate headress appeared; he hair was funneled into two tail like cones of fabric, and a crown of gold surrounded it. Tommy, “My Empress..”