The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Welcome One-Eye

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Nice avatar too. :D  Enjoy your stay and post lots.  :wave

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Howdy One-eye!
Haven't seen a new member for quite awhile around here. :D
Have a good time and keep posting! :wow

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oohh, he just joined. I was browsing through the members and I saw him and it said 2006 next to his name so I was a little confused :lol:

Anyway, welcome! :wave Post lots and enjoy :yes

One Eye the T-rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!  :D I'm a big fan of LBT, and especially a fan of the original Sharptooth (a.k.a One Eye...). As you may can see *points to avatar*

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us One-Eye!  :)
It is always a pleasure to meet new land before time fans here  :yes
Reading your name and seeing your Avatar I was reminded of one land before time book which I have, in which more room is given to the fact that sharptooth apparently lost an eye while pursuing Littlefoot through the brambles. That book suggests that the loss of its eye and the thirst for revenge is sharptooth's main reason to pursue Littlefoot so much. It would make kind of sense, as I'm sure there would be better (larger) prey than Littlefoot and his friends out there. I wonder if perhaps more room was granted to the loss of sharptooth's eye in the eight minutes that were cut from LBT (mostly because the scenes were considered to be too scary for children). They couldn't tell me anything certain on Don Bluth's webpage, but I think it may be possible.
Anyway, I'm starting half a discussion here while actually I just mean to welcome you. So once again, welcome on board One-Eye!  :)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
welcome to the GOF one eye post lots :) all new comers of LBT fans are welcome to the GOF :D

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile