The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Requesting HQ Version of "Big Longneck Test"

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi guys!  As you know, I'm in the process of making HQ versions of the TV Series to upload onto YouTube.  I can easily do this for ALL the episodes EXCEPT one.  I'm sure you guys guessed it.  It's "The Big Longneck Test".  The ONLY one that NEVER came out on DVD in the US.

Right now, all I have at best is a 240p version.  If anyone has something better, I would love them to give it to me. (Through means of download, of course.) I will even accept a foreign language version, because I do have the means to change the audio.  Sure, audio won't be in HQ, but at least the visuals would be better.

If anyone has one that's in better quality than what I have it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance to all who answer.

See ya later!

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
Well, how do you define "HQ"?

I have a TV recording of this episode (as well as all other episodes):

File: .avi
Resolution: 720x576
Bitrate (Video): 1101kbps
Bitrate (Audio): 128kbps
Framerate: 25
Size: 192MB
Length: 21:52
Language: German
Aired on KIKA
Without advertisements
Not my recording, got this from a site (I don't know anymore which one :( )

Snapshots:

Does this suit well with your quality standards? Then I will upload this and send the link to you (however, you have to wait 1 or 2 days, because I got an AWESOME super-fast Internet connection (max. upload speed: 22kbps.)).
 :bang

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^HQ stands for 480p.  480p can be either 640 x 480 for fullscreen or 720 x 480 for widescreen.

Yours falls well within the area.  It's acceptable.

EDIT: Oh, and one last thing, I have until the 20th to post it.  As long as I have it by then, that's fine.