The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adolescent Petrie

Jrd89 · 7 · 1398

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I love the user "Sky"'s new drawing of an adolescent-aged Petrie that he recently uploaded on DeviantArt.

As an adolescent, Petrie really looks handsome, friendly and lovable in the drawing.

When I first saw it, I got excited.

It's just that i've never seen him look this nice, handsome, and friendly before.

In case you haven't seen it yet, here it is: http://hakunaro.deviantart.com/art/Adolesc...etrie-574732983

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Wow, great artwork. I checked out some of your other drawings in your deviantart account. They're really good, keep up the awesome work (:
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
NewOrder: The drawing was done by "Sky", not me. I was just commenting on how nice of a job Sky did on Petrie. :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Too bad Sky isn't around here on the GoF anymore :(
Inactive, probably forever.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ducky123: Yeah, but at least he's still active on DeviantArt.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jrd89,Dec 2 2015 on  12:17 AM
I love the user "Sky"'s new drawing of an adolescent-aged Petrie that he recently uploaded on DeviantArt.

As an adolescent, Petrie really looks handsome, friendly and lovable in the drawing.

When I first saw it, I got excited.

It's just that i've never seen him look this nice, handsome, and friendly before.

In case you haven't seen it yet, here it is: http://hakunaro.deviantart.com/art/Adolesc...etrie-574732983
Too bad he's not around anymore.

But seriously, that's amazing. Petrie looks a lot like Pterano.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.