The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disscusion

dinorawr · 145 · 10012

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can ask the gm about that, it does sound like an interesting idea you have.  Up to you wither you want to rp your brother or not do so.  

I guess your character's friends do not include any of the gang then?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 No, not any of the gang knows Cayso until now the rpgs. But I like to use Cayso because of his experience travelling and living with leaf-eaters (he eats meat when he is away of the group :P: ), about Cayso's brother, well, as I said, I'm not sure... I may need the gm's opiion about that (even though it should be fine role-playing only one character for now until I gain more experience).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you are new to rping then doing 1 character for a while may be easier for you till you feel comfortable.  You can ask the gm questions you have either here or via pm.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
WOW, i'm the GM now lol

Ok, I love the idea of someone playing chomper and stuff and thts how the other fast-biter comes into the picture. going to add the Chomper person to the first post now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is Interesting, also I'm doing Mim (an oc of mine, and Littlefoot) I may add other Fc's later but I want to see who wants to play their favorite Fc.  I enjoy playing certain folks, but I'd rather a person have the first pick of their favorite fc.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, if I'm going to participate, then now it should be the moment, so I'll be making a post soon :DD
 Mmm, making my OC to just appear may remind of how Commander Worf appeared in later Star Trek movies... he alwayg got interrupted everytime he was going to explain why he was there :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Funny, but maybe they did that since the script writers could not come up with a good reason so they did that instead.  Still funny though.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, in Star Trek's case, explanations are always ignored because the important thing is to have all the crew together again :P: .
 But, yeah, my OC will make a pop-up... hopefully it will not get beaten out of the valley :blink: .

- Sorry to go off-topic, but this is my post number 500!!!! :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In Worf's case I heard, no idea if it is true, that the actor only agree to go to the DS9 series was that he had to be in every next gen movie.  

As for your fastbiter character, if one of the gang, especially Chomper meets you that may be better then if another one, like one of the bullies or Cera's dad encounters you first.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, maybe Cayso may be considered by some as a kind of "gentle hunter" because he will not make any harm to his leaf-eater friends... but if he finds a bully of some kind or a bad guy... well, he is not as nice as Chomper.
 Maybe Chomper (and perhaps Ruby too) met Cayso or his brother Racnar at some point, that can help too.... Racnar sounds good because he is even younger than Cayso, making him a bit more closer to Chomper.

- Off topic: About Worf, I cannot be sure, maybe he was convinced (as all of the other actors) to appear in all films, but it appears that they were all happy to make them. But Worf did sign a contract to participate in DS9 after TNG ended.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Whichever one you think is best, or would have more fun doing.  

I heard he had it put into his contract, not sure if that is true or not, that he'd not do the DS9 series unless it was in his contract he'd be in all the next gen movies too.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I will definitely play as my character, Zaine.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
hey, i'd like to join in this RP. I'm quite new to it here at the gang of five, but I've got experience from other websites so i know how they work. I don't have a character of my own, so i will play as any you have left if you want me to.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You are welcome to.  

I"m doing Littlefoot, and someone else is doing Chomper and Ruby.  Do you have any character that you like or is a fav of those not taken?

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not that I know of.  You want to rp him?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope you have fun.  Feel free to join the rp when you feel ready.  Is he your fav, or one of your fav characters?

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
He's not my fav character, but I still take a big interest in him. :DD