The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disscusion

dinorawr · 145 · 10213

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope you have fun rping as him.   :yes

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm sure i will. When does the RPG start?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's already started.  Not a lot has been happening so feel free to join in, even if you only read part of page 2 before you post.

The Link to the first page (It's only on page 2 so far) Is at:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=2998

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm also fairly new and would like ot get involved in some small way. It looks to me as if a lot of the characters are still free, so I think nobody'll mind me joining in. Could I rp Ducky maybe? Be warned though, I won't be a great rper as I've never done this type of rping before.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Though I"m not the gm I"d say if you want to give rping a try go ahead and try.  Feel free to start rping as Ducky at any time you wish.  Hope you have fun.  Feel free to ask any questions or anything here.  As for not being great, you may be selling yourself short, and everyone had to start as a new rper at some point in their past.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 9 2008 on  06:18 PM
Though I"m not the gm I"d say if you want to give rping a try go ahead and try.  Feel free to start rping as Ducky at any time you wish.  Hope you have fun.  Feel free to ask any questions or anything here.  As for not being great, you may be selling yourself short, and everyone had to start as a new rper at some point in their past.
Thanks, I'll give it a go. Also, I would rather make myself look worse than I actually am than better than I actually am so that I don't appear overconfident.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Just make what Kor told me to do (because I am very new at this too), play at your own pace, in the way that you'll be more comfortable with... and of course, enjoy playing this, that's the most important part ;) .

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
anyone else want to sign up as an adult? We need a few for "the meeting."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I will if you allow one person to control more than 1 character.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sure, why wouldn't I. How ever many you think you can handle. Remember, you don't have to continue to play as them (unless you want too)...just for the meeting. Of course, your own adult OC's are welcome too.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, i don't have any OC's at all, but i'll happily play as any adult That is available

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Do you have any favorite adult you'd like to give a try at rping as?  I'll pick another one besides Mim, one of the feature character ones, but I'll let others pick first.

How are the both of you new to here folks doing?  Enjoying the rping and forum so far? Any questions you have?

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, i'm enjoying it, and are certain adults allowed to be rp'd or is there a list of the ones that can or not?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I have a habit of RPing as Littlefoots grandfather in alot of these RP's...so if it's okay with everyone, I'd like to play him again.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I suppose i could rp as mr. threehorn if no one is already using him.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
As far as i'm concerned, i'm going to be Mr. Clubtail cause he's always forgotten lol. I'm not going to add these to the main post, unless you plan on using this adult for the whole RP...then PM me and i'll add them to the main post :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I may do one, or more, of the other adults, depending on who gets rped I'll make my decision after everyone else has.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: dinorawr,Mar 11 2008 on  08:37 PM
As far as i'm concerned, i'm going to be Mr. Clubtail cause he's always forgotten lol. I'm not going to add these to the main post, unless you plan on using this adult for the whole RP...then PM me and i'll add them to the main post :)
I'm not going to be him for the entire RP, Just for the meeting or any other part that needs more adults in it.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 As for me, I'm still learning so I don't think I will use more than one character until later games... unless necessary of course, but I'm still fine with one character. :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Best to stick with 1 if you are beginning to rp, till you feel comfortable doing a second.  Only you can determine what pace is best for you.