The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Part 2 to Stone of Cold Fire RP

LBTFan13 · 114 · 9033

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUst to let everybody know, I am going to end this part of the rp very soon and we will start the third and final chapter of this story. If anybody wants to get in a last minute post, then I suggest you do it now because once we finish with this part we can't go back to it. Thank you!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch's a 4 footer, it would be hard for him to carry it?  :unsure:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot is beside him, maybe they could carry it back, though he'd have to keep his  head down to Littlefoot's level.  Each of them could carry one side of the leaf in their mouth.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Good idea, as soon as he's done cryin  :^.^:

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
ARGH! Okay, If I am to continue, could we kinda keep seperate groups low-key, especally with having so many characters I havn't fully memorized? Plus, Ptyra needs a bit more of a role other than a background character  :unsure:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The groups seem to be going to stay one.  One thing you can do is ignore most of the folks and say your character is shy or something and only really hangs around certain characters, just one idea I  had. Sort of like pretending there is separate groups.  After all shy people don't talk to everyone all the time.  They are more prone to talking to just the folks they know, or are more familiar with.  Just a few ideas I had.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, this part's done now right?
If so, I just want to say thanks!
I had real fun!  :^.^:

I specialy want to thank you Kor, you've been a great friend and helper!

Looking forward for more RP!

/Lillefot

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I had a lot of fun rping with you ;) . Don't worry, there will be a third part to this story pretty soon once my school work is up to date, so stay tuned!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Thesame!
YAY! Another part! I can't wait!  :^.^:

/Lillefot

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cool.  It's been a blast, and... Count me in for the next part!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Same here. I got a little lost at the end, though. And my schoolwork needs to catch up as well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 29 2008 on  12:18 PM
YAY! Another part! I can't wait!  :^.^:
Heh, same feeling here. I'll be in too hoping that I can be more of use and develop my character even more :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A new part should help with getting caught up, and if Zaine is feeling better there may be stuff for everyone to do.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
When the third part starts, Zaine will be healed, although he may limp a little because his legs are a little sore.

I only ask that we bring all discussion about the next part to the topic I made, thank you :D

Btw Mumling, I was wondering how your character and Cera find out that they are related.