The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Part 2 to Stone of Cold Fire RP

LBTFan13 · 114 · 9027

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
To Mumbling: Making a cousin to Cera would be a nice idea. Especially since GVG is playing Cera, so the two of you could interact a little with each other

To Kenji: You have really great ideas. If you want, you can use a couple of them for the rp. Chomper really didn't change much in the tv series, so he would probably be easy for you to portray.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It also gives you a great reason to watch the 5th movie again.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you both have your characters ready or soon will.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Apr 5 2008 on  03:19 AM
To Mumbling: Making a cousin to Cera would be a nice idea. Especially since GVG is playing Cera, so the two of you could interact a little with each other

I've thought about this. I would like to play as a female threehorn a bit older than the gangs age. She is not that proud like cera, but actually really shy and on the background. (I like being different :) ) Hmm she was, too, searching for the valley alone and met a couple of friends, like littlefoot. But found it a little later..
I do not know a name yet.

that good?  :unsure:

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Is there a way Ptyra could be more involved? I know there's a way, but I can't think of it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why not just join in like everyone else is doing.  Are you having problems with trying to think up what your character would do?  Or is it another problem.

As for names for the triceratops you can look at the name of triceratops and see if any name comes to you.

tera, aras, ares,

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm  thinking right now..

*thinks*

Ok probably you guys live just too far off to hear the gears in my head working ... =P But I think I've found a name.

What do you think of..:

Shera...?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Apr 5 2008 on  09:06 PM
I like the name.  Do you like it?
I do :)

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ptyra,Apr 5 2008 on  04:16 PM
Is there a way Ptyra could be more involved? I know there's a way, but I can't think of it.
Oops... my character's name is far too close to yours for comfort. In fact that name was probably what inspired me. Fear not, I'll think of something else.

Shera is a nice name Mumbling.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Clawandfang,Apr 5 2008 on  02:17 PM
Quote from: Ptyra,Apr 5 2008 on  04:16 PM
Oops... my character's name is far too close to yours for comfort. In fact that name was probably what inspired me. Fear not, I'll think of something else.

Maybe you can mix some of the letters up.   pryta, pyrta, ect, or do one based on the character's coloring, or something that is similar to what she is, like Ducky's name and that is a water fowl, or my oc's name of Diver and she is a swimmer like her sister Ducky is.  That may give you some ideas for your character's name.  Or perhaps looking at the species name.  Just a few suggestions.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Clawandfang,Apr 5 2008 on  05:09 PM
How does "Soar" sound to anyone?
I think it fits for a flyer.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You have an idea for how the character looks Clawandfang, and personality or still working on those?  

And how about you Mumbling?  

Both of you all ready?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Don't feel like we're rushing you, and don't think that we expect the best from you guys. We're all here to help you gus make your rp experience as smooth as possible.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, just go at the speed that is comfortable for you.  I just asked to see you needed any more help or time.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile