The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Bros. and LbT - Unique Adventure

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Eheh, I like the idea! It soundssort of Pit's entrance, but either ways, do as you wish!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Feb 7 2009 on  08:19 PM
It soundssort of Pit's entrance,
Well Timothy is a Guardian Angel and he doesn't show himself on earth unless the gods tell him to and trust me,  on his profile it states how he can be somewhat lazy and always in his luxurious state of mind.  So during that scene he would get pissed off that he was summoned to go on a mission.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'll be playing Longtail, and as such here, is his moveset!

Color set:

Normal: Blue with yellow wings and a red crest

Secondary: White with purple wings and a grey crest

Third: Black with red wings, and a yellow crest.

Fourth: Purple with pink wings and green crest.

Move-Set
-----

~Fighter Mode~

Normal A Moves

-A: Claw attack – Swings his wings to make his attack.
-A Combo: Spinning wing Combo – Spins in a circle three times in a row with his claws extended.
-Side A: Tail Whip - Whacks the opponent with his tail.
-Up A: Tailwhip Backflip - Jumps backwards to avoid the enemy, but swings his tail as a weapon.
-Down A: Sweeping Tailwhip – Sweeps at enemy's legs with his tail

Smash A Moves

-Side A: Head butt - Rams his head into the enemy with all his might.
-Up A: Triple tail whip – Balances on his beak and spins around
-Down A: Double Tail whip cartwheel - Longtail does several tail whips while cartwheeling towards his enemy.

Mid-Air A Moves

-A: Front flip attack – Does several forward flips and uses his head and tail together.
-Side A: Dive Bomb – Dive bombs his opponent
-Up A: Upper head butt – Using his wings he flaps them to keep himself aloft and uses his head as a ram
-Down A: Head Hammer – Drops out of the sky and slams into the ground.

Dash Move

Dash A Move: Sharptooth bite- Strikes out at his enemy with his beak, biting down with force.

B Moves

B: Rock Toss
1. Throws small to medium sized rocks in direction Longtail is facing
2. When in mid-air, throws Rocks in a spiral pattern facing downward
3. When Charged attack is at maximum, a meteor comes down out of the sky and attempts to strike the closest target.

Side B: Wing cloths line - Swings in a circle with his wings stretched out.

Up B: Longneck kick - Raises himself up off the ground with his tail, and kicks with his feet.

Grab

To grab: Normal melee grab
Up Throw: Uses his head like a spring board tossing his enemy into the air
Forward Throw: Kicks opponent away
Backward Throw: Does a backflip throwing the enemy backwards as well.
Downward Throw: Bites the enemy.

Final Smash

The True Guardian
Longtail glows white like a star and a forces a strong gust of wind over the entire level forcing players off the map

And that's it for now..his moveset is complete...I think...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, I forgot taunts.

Victory Poses:

Fighter mode- Spins sword in hand, then stops and sheaths the blade

Elven mode- Stars off arms crossed, then extends one arm, and extends each finger one at a time, and when that finger is extended, a different colored flame sprouts floating above the tip of the outstretched finger

Dragon-Rider Fusion mode - Arms crossed, and snorts out a puff of smoke through his nose

-----

Entrance: A dragon of light glides on stage, fading to reveal Fighter Valeron

-----

Defeat pose: Valeron clutches his sword while kneeling

-----

Idle Pose: Knees bent, arms extended and bent at the elbows on each side; one front, one back

-----

Shield: Arms crossed, knees bent more than in Idle pose

-----

Taunts:

Fighter mode: Swings sword over head

Elven Mode: flicks a speck of iridescent light from his finger

Dragon-Rider Fusion mode: growls a little

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uh, my moveset is here. You put Valeron under the wrong heading.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, no, I first put him under the yet to be released. It's a general heading, but, I'll go change it, I've got to add two more now. :D

EDIT: Scratch that, I got it wrong. Alright, I'll have it changed.

EDIT 2: I made another change on the Boss List, depicting the new Ancient Minister.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay. Now the RP has become fun. I haven't had this much fun RPing since, well, I can't really say when I last had such fun RPing.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm glad so. :D

So, as we all know, Starfall has put himself apart.

Although this does not pose any deep change - since Starfall's character simply disappeared mid-RP - Adrian and Falco were left behind with Will and Tom. We will simply have to make it as if they had never entered. We should, though, reserve that little space to his characters, should he come back.

Also, just a small notice on Great Valley Guardian and NeoGenesis: you can enter anytime now. Choose a place, and come in.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Explorer here how this is going to be done.  First of all, the gods of the Mysterious Realm (Alpha and Omega) will order Timothy to go the other World to fight the Evil that polluting it; starting at the Smashers Mansion (This will be more like the Second part of Story like Pit for example).  When he arrives he'll be ambushed by the minions (as usually).  Next hes going to find somebody in the Mansion as a Trophy and team up like Pit meeting up with Mario ( :rolleyes: I haven't looked at all the fan characters yet but if somebody is interest they can join Timothy in this part).  Now they will be fighting though the swam of minors then finally they will meet up with the first boss.  Now Right after the Main Boss #1 is defeated somebody will be watching and at the same time try to target Timothy's partner, timothy will sense somebody presence but the minute the trophy converter gun (weapon that turns you into a trophy) fires timothy will get in the way of fire and turns into a Trophy. A moment after he'll be taken away.  

Timothy will later be revived by somebody. How?  Some group of Heroes will end up finding the person who is carrying all the trophies (Timothy included).  After defeat the perpetrator Timothy will be revived and join forces with that Group (Like Mario, Yoshi, Link, and Pit Teaming up).

Well Explorer what do you think so far...( :( I hope I'm staying on track with the story).

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I can't say you aren't, after all, I was the one who asked for RPers to also create storylines.

So, go ahead and try it out! I've given you the locations of all characters, so you might as well try and see.

It looks good, so try.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have to find a way to incorporate Ozzie. I'm considering having him be caught in the subspace bomb at the Great Valley and being forced to team up with Littlefoot and the gang that was left behind in order to survive. I'll have him meet up with the other group (perhaps he'll pair up with Zelda).

Hmm, could the village of Iselia (the name I gave to my Animal Crossing village) be a journey location as well?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yup, since it also belongs to one of the character's worlds, you can use the town and surroundings.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, we're going a little out of course... it's comprehensible, after all, it's been a while since the last post had been made, and some people simply stopped showing up around.

However, we should establish some kind of storyline before things get too random out.

The current situation summarizes:

Will and Tom are inside a space ship after Will having taken Tom out of a planet aboard his Airwing.

Valeron and Ike remained outside of the cave while Link, Deimos, Nod, Mutt and Hyp, and Ms. Swimmer (and the whole crew for Pete's sake o_o) went inside the cave, which is in fact a shortcut into the castle fortress, which has a portal leading directly to the SMash Mansion from where they can converse with Master Hand bla bla bla.

Also, I need to know where Captain Falcon went.

Additionally, I took the role of Vaati (from Zelda: Minish Cap) going against the group under the service of the new Ancient Minister.