The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaucers Rp

Kor · 134 · 7341

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I'll add a power ot my oc.  Can build and design actual WORKING GOOD security systems.  Maybe call it a 100 point advantage.  far more expensive then the 15 point advantage where you stop aging.  in gurps.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats perfectly fine. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I added in that power.   100 point power into Sol my oc.  

Powers : 100 points - can design and build ACTUAL WORKING security systems that are ACTUALLY EFFECTIVE, instead of the usual worthless type, when they are put in at all as happens with most homes and hq's of other fictional good guys and bad guys.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you can add in any powers you think your character may need...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A goofy one I heard they had in an rpg system.  i forgot which one, but I heard theyhad silly powers like, script rewrites.  you could make the script writer rewrite a part of a script.  Stunt double. You have a stunt double who can do combat or other dangerous things instead of your char having to.  Stage hand, a stage hand can hand things to you from just off camera.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so you could for example, make me rewrite a post.. hmm.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was a silly rpg from what I hear.  Don't recall the name.  The way some are power gamers here I'd not allow any of that since they'd misuse it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Am I a power gamer Kor?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You mean in the insane cafe? Your the gm there so that doesn't count if you are or not.  WIth the power gamers around, and folks tending to go way off track the gm needs to have access, in some rp's, to a powerful char, even if the char doesn't appear very often.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thank you Kor. I try not to power game anyway, and to keep my characters at a reasonable level
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're welcome.  I meant certain other players, some are not even aware they are power gamers.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I understand now.. well we have rules against god-modding
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok.  

I guess you may have the tyrannos walk into the secret scout hq and it has no security system like lavadome and tarpits 2?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We can make it a bit more difficult than that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So no door they can just walk in?  Maybe even with a sign, Tyrannos invasion only door.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, we're going to make it HARDER for them to do it. On the show it seemed like they could have invaded the SS' lair with little effort if thy had, you know, TRIED. In this rp, its gouig to be far more difficult..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's lots of episodes where the Tyrannos walk right into Lavadome with no problem.  & many more where Terrible dactyl can easily spy on them without them knowing it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then we'll try and make it a bit harder than just walking in..or spying on them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like it may lead to a better rp and story that way.

I guess that means folks won't have 2 personalities, their normal one and their idiot one.  I wonder if I should that that off and Ryan, in some episodes, seeming to have had ninja training, all except for the poisons and sentry elimination parts.  As I said in my live comments I made as i watched the episode that was in, I didn't know the boy scouts teach all that ninja stuff.  & why only a tiny handfull of times to they use their communicators, usually the person, dinosaucer or secret scout, flies all the way to lavadome to verbally tell the folks there what they could have over the communicators.  

To Chiletrek: I did look up but couldn't understand how to start a Wiki so I cobbled together one one my private forum and put all the screenshots I took on my photobucket account.  not very good but it's the best my low intelligence would allow.  and I should go back & watch the episodes some day to see if I missed anything.  I didn't type all the entries seen above, I copied them from my Private forum entries picking out a few of the screenshots to put the links to here.  http://z8.invisionfree.com/Turs_Cave/index.php?c=5 as proof

Edit: did some touchups and adding a bit to David's entry, including a screenshot of his cousin Francine and a very bad one with his 2 friends Mike and Corbin who the 3 of them form a band.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah, we're going to eliminate the "stupid' parts of thier personalties. everyone does silly things at times, but nowhere near that degree shown on the show..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: