The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaucers Rp

Kor · 134 · 7332

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
SOme folks may have a totally changed personality then since the only personality that Bonehead has is being an idiot, and about 80% of Stego is being an idiot also, and easily scared.  Except for that 1 episode part where he acted briefly like some stealth adventurer or something. Though that is also the part where he was able to hold onto a tyranno ship wing as it took off and used it's jets to fly back to the tarpits 2.  So I'm not sure how canon I'd take that episode.

Opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfz-Fqv8nbo
     In spanish or what sounds like a latin based language:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPpJBCHLZrA&feature=related

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the episodes where its all dumb all the time, those wil be noncanon..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I list quite a few problems in my oddball stuff thread.  I should reread that.  

Likely it is very stupid, but I typed those up live I guess you'd say as I was watching the episode.

You can read the start of it at: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Turs_Cave/index.php?showtopic=193

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
identifying problems is good, so we can correct them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you want you can look at the link above.  I have a good laugh just now reading a few.  Though there are some episodes I could not finish, I do say that there, and no there is no cussing like the AVGN does.  The worst I get is [cencored].  So I'd judge even at the worst that it is g rated.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So it is pretty tame then, as you might expect..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I prefer it that way.  I know most folks would not and they'd find it funnier if I had put in at least as bad as AVGN does or worst.  That is his style, not mine.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
who is AVGN?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Angry Video Game Nerd.  His site where you can find links to his videos is at: http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?page_id=13

He likes to do videos where he reviews a bad video game, and cusses a lot, and at times puts in cheesy special effects.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so he's like the Film Critic who rips bad movies
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess.  I've not seen the film critic much.  They had a fake fight or something going on for a while.  Guess they are good friends or something.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nosralgia critic thats what the film critic is called, Might even be the same guy....
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe.  Does my sub par posts in the oddball stuff give you ideas of what you'd want to change, or is it to awful for you to read?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it does give me some ideas..  we can always try and fix things that are too goofy..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fix some things, and maybe say some things didn't happen & can't happen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
exactly....
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Poking around I found a folder I thought I had but had forgotten what was in it, the Reptilon folder.  It has some screenshots from episodes that happen on Reptilon or have some scenes there.  Some are goofy episodes, like the one I got the cowabunga (dinocows) from and the inside of the dinoright (a supermarket).  That is why you see Peter (the human kid) in Stego's cart in that 1 shot of the Cowabunga milk dispenser.  The other pictures are organized in folders where I got the screenshtos from.  

In I've got those Reptilon Blues (didn't put in the last word of the title) I have some of where Bronto Thunder worked when he wasn't a dinosaucer, same with Teryx, a shot of the outside of Alo's home, his wive, kid, maid, and a few other things.  

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...eries/Reptilon/

a close up of Peter, though I doubt he's canon for the rp being just a kid: http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/K...rrent=Peter.png

A picture of Grunt & Ug, who appear in some episodes.  They are furballs, the pets of the Dinosaucers, though oddly there are no furballs in any Reptilon scenes.   1 of them has arms but no legs, he bounces around, the other has feet, but no arms, and he jumps around.  Tyrannos are allergic to Furballs, though they are inconsistent as to do they make the Tyrannos sneeze only if they are on the Tyranno, can they also be nearby, or can they be within the same room?  It changes with every episode that they do appear in.  They always portray the Tyrannos, or at least Rex, as being afraid of the Furballs, and the other Tyrannos find they annoying, but can't get a hand on them or hit them due to their small size, being quick and bouncing or jumping ability.

Forgot to mention.  The Museum of Natural humans folder is from an episode that takes place mainly in Tyranno country.  It seems it is an actual country.  

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess it'll be just the 2 of us in the rp. That is ok.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kenji has shown interest.. and ifsomeone whats to join after we start, thats fine too.,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Did he say in what way, or is he not sure, or wants to keep it secret.