The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama is back!

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
It's been a long time coming, but a new season of Total Drama arrived recently! :celebrate We're back to Wawanakwa with a new cast, 15 years after the original season.

In all I REALLY enjoyed the new season, super fun stuff with lots of great moments. It does have its issues (Episode 5 can be a hard watch if you don't care for toilet humor) buuuuut it's overall a SPLENDID season for Total Drama to return with. :ChomperPOG

Some of my favorite things about the new season is the LGBT romantic arc (won't mention its name to hide spoilers), Millie's character arc, 95% of the characters are GREAT, and it blends the feeling of classic Total Drama with a new, fresh and modern twist on its classic formula, with amazing animation and music. It isn't perfect, but it's SO much fun. :Mo

Here's my top 5/6 characters of the season right now...
5. Wayne+Raj (hilarious dudebros with a wholesome arc)
4. MK (little silly snarker with a REALLY cool strategy)
3. Bowie (an excellent strategist with some great snarky humor)
2. Julia (while not personally what I was expecting, she still ended up being really fun in her own way)
1. Priya (ADORABLE.)

And because of this new season, I've went back and gotten into Total Drama as a whole, which I'm really happy about. Even if it's not always the best, I think the entire show still holds up! :DD

By all means, seek the new season out and give it a watch!
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD