The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper's Fall

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello so this is a fan fiction I'm writing about Chomper. Please read and review. I would really like constructive criticism. Thanks!

Chapter 1: Captured

Chomper ran through the grass, laughing. He and his friends were playing hide and seek. He was enjoying it so much. He loved having friends who actually accepted him, unlike the rest of the valley, which just shunned him.
Then he saw something strange. In a dark cave, there was a glow. Interested, he moved deeper in. A great light was there, swirling and glowing. It was beautiful. Then, as if an act of fate, the ground began to shake.
The shaking ground caused a large rock to fall. Leaping out of the way, he inadvertently ran into the light.
He awoke to find himself in a jungle. Alone. He turned back around, to see...nothing. The light was gone. It vanished. That meant...he was trapped.
"Hello?" He asked. No answer. "Hello?" He repeated. Still nothing. "Guys? Littlefoot? Cera?"
Where was he?
Then he heard something. A bleating. It was so alien. He had never heard anything like it. Then he saw what had uttered that sound. A large fuzzy, about twice his size.
Then a light dropped next to him. The ground began to shake. Turning, he saw the biggest sharptooth he had ever seen.
She was absolutely enormous. Bigger then Redclaw. Her body was covered in scars Chomper guessed were from numerous battles. The titanic Rex turned to Chomper, and their eyes locked.
With a whimper Chomper began to back up. "I thought I was alone here?" She asked. Her voice was deep, commanding, deadly. Like Mr. Three horn, only much, much more deadly. She commanded a lethal respect.
"You're not going to eat me?" Chomper asked meekly. The Tyrannosaur rolled her eyes. "I am no cannibal." She said as if Chomper should have guessed that. "Where am I?"
"Where are you?! After all these years, I never knew one dinosaur that didn't know what this prison was. Seriously, you were born here you should know where we are!" The Tyrannosaur growled.
"I honestly don't know, I just got here. I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" Chomper began to cry. The Tyrannosaur sighed under her breath. This was why she hated hatchlings. They were so annoying.
Suddenly, she felt the all to familiar tranquilizer dart in her neck. She knew what that meant. Within a matter of minutes, she was asleep.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chomper woke up in a bright white cave. "Where am I?" He asked. Then he saw his arm. It was longer, more muscular, but most surprisingly, it was white. Bone white.
What had happened to him. Then he saw some strange creatures rush in. They grabbed him, examined him, stuck him with needles. It hurt so much.
It was so scary. So Chomper did what any creature would. He fought back. He snapped, he clawed. But it was all in vain. Finally, it ended, and he was placed in a crate.
That just made it scarier. The darkness was terrifying. Finally, the crate opened in another jungle. Only this time, he was completely and utterly alone.
The years passed. Years of solitude. Years of silence. Years of abandonment. He would sometimes go weeks without seeing any living thing. The only positive relationship he had was a strange branch that gave him food.
That was it. Nothing to talk to. Nothing to see. He was alone. Alone with his thoughts. In those years, the innocent little T-Rex died, and a bitter, cruel new dinosaur was born. He had lost everything. His friends, his home, his family. He was trapped in a small valley, with nothing.
In the time since he had come here, he could no longer hunt insects. He had come to eat exclusively meat. With that, came the urge to hunt. The urge to kill. The urge to rip.
But as he grew, he learned he had new abilities. Thanks to those pathetic creatures, he had gained the ability to hide in plain sight, the ability to lower his temperature. Over time, he learned how humans worked. And slowly, a plan developed.
One day, he clawed up the wall, and made it look like he climbed out. He lowered his temperature, and camouflaged. He waited.
Naturally, the humans fell for it. When they figured out he was fooling them, they ran. But it was to late.
He leapt in front of two of them. As the prospect of hunting live food again finally came true, he felt overcome by something. Hatred. Hatred against the humans, hatred against the friends who seemingly abandoned him, hatred against the world.
Oh when he was free, the world would burn!
With a cry of sadistic joy, heard to the humans as a roar, Chomper lunged. The two ran. But one wasn't fast enough. With glee, he grabbed the poor soul who lagged behind. He tore him to pieces, reveling in the bloodshed and brutality.
Finally, revenge.
The other one had another smell about him though. Fast Biters. He could use allies. He would capture this human, and use it to lead him to them, then he would establish himself as alpha.
He would lead the carnivores of this island to freedom from those wretched humans.
With a roar, he grabbed the human. To his surprise, he felt pain. But he didn't drop the human. Apparently, they had a hidden weapon.
After smashing through the now open door, he examined the human. This was the first time he had seen them up close. Gently, he looked over the human. The human attempted to stab him again, but Chomper saw it coming, grabbed the strange little tooth, and threw it away.
He had heard the humans speak, and had picked up the language. He knew raptor was human for fast biter. "Take me to raptors!" He said. The human stopped. This thing could talk?!
"You can talk?!" The human cried. Chomper smiled evilly. "Everything can talk, but apparently your arrogant species doesn't know that! Now take to your raptors! Grady!"
"How do you know me?" The human asked. "I heard that red bitch say your name, now, where are your raptors?" Chomper said the last part slowly.
"Put me down, and I'll show you." The human said. "If I do, you'll run!" Chomper pointed out. "Then you would catch me, why should I risk my life like that?"
Chomper saw his point.
"Fine, but if you run, I will destroy everything in my path! Including your raptors! Remember that!" Chomper snarled.
Chomper threw the human to the ground. "Well, show me worm!" Chomper snarled. Owen looked up, and slowly began to walk in the direction of the raptors.