The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My May Adventures

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I didn't mention where I was going before I left for a couple weeks, so I'll share what I did in that time:

We first went to New Jersey because my youngest sister was graduating from college with a BA in Radio, Television, & Theater.  While we were there, we went to Philadelphia and the surrounding area to visit Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, the home of the Philosophical Society, which was recently exhibiting the works of Charles Darwin, a museum of nautical history, the battleship USS New Jersey, the cruiser USS Olympia, and the submarine USS Beculio.  I also managed to try the REAL Philly Cheese Steak, Philly Pretzel, & Philly Water Ice.

On our way to Cleveland because another sister was graduating from a different school, we stopped off in Chicago and had the true Chicago hot dog before we made it to Cleveland.  And there, we saw the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Auto-Aviation Museum, the freighter SS William J Mathers, and the submarine USS Cod.

My sister in New Jersey stayed after the graduation to get a Masters degree, but my other sister had to move out, and I had to one of the truck drivers from Ohio back home, which took less than a week because we never stopped at any attractions along the way. <_<

The trip was fun in general, and there are a lot of places we missed I would love to visit someday.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Awesome! Where did you go in NJ?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
We were mostly in central-southern New Jersey.  The farthest north we went was to a farmer's market that my mother used to go to when she lived in NJ for a time.  Other times, we went through Camden to Philadelphia.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you had quite an adventure and enjoyed the trip.