The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Normal LBT art

Dalekdino · 282 · 33039

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Something that kinda bugs me about the land before time series,  is how Cera's mum and her 3 sisters just vanished without a trace and we're never seen or mentioned in any of the sequels not even the original script of the first film mentions them when Littlefoot and co get to the great valley.  There are many fan theories, but my personal head cannon theory is her mum and sisters did make it to the great valley,  then not long after her mum had a falling out with her dad,  and they basically divorced and Cera's mum and sisters moved away to another part of the great valley.  Cera however chose to stay with her dad as she didn't want to leave her friends.  I've done some illustrations of this, Cera hearing her parents arguing   saying goodbye to her sister and her mum.

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Here's Cera nuzzling with my OC Bambo
Adorable! :Dducky

Also, she looks like she'll miss her family. :littlefootoh

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's Cera nuzzling with my OC Bambo
Adorable! :Dducky

Also, she looks like she'll miss her family. :littlefootoh

Glad you like Cera and Bambo nuzzling.

Well yes as she and her family only just made it to the great valley only for her parents to split up.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
These are the drawings of the gang of 7, along with Ali and my OC Bambo, from my drawing LBT character videos now inked over

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's my Sharptooth drawing I did in this video https://sta.sh/01jrrz1ur77l now inked over.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
These are the drawings of land before time characters as well as my OC Bambo,  now coloured in

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
NIce! You colored them all! Honestly, I don't know what color to give Littlefoot when I draw him, because he's kinda grey-ish in the series, but in some of the movies he's like a light brown kind of. Oh well.

I'm also just seeing your art about Cera and her family. Yeah, it was never mentioned what really happend to them. I just assumed they died when the land split apart. But hey, interesting head canon anyway! Though it would make me said how Topps and Cera's mom would just devource like that, what a shame. Thus forcing Cera on deciding who to live with and having to depart from her siblings.
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
NIce! You colored them all! Honestly, I don't know what color to give Littlefoot when I draw him, because he's kinda grey-ish in the series, but in some of the movies he's like a light brown kind of. Oh well.

I'm also just seeing your art about Cera and her family. Yeah, it was never mentioned what really happend to them. I just assumed they died when the land split apart. But hey, interesting head canon anyway! Though it would make me said how Topps and Cera's mom would just devource like that, what a shame. Thus forcing Cera on deciding who to live with and having to depart from her siblings.

Well I tend to colour Littlefoot brown as that's the colour he is in posters, VHS, DVD and storybooks and I feel that colour suits him more then that purpleish grey.

Well glad you sort like my idea of Cera's mum and sisters absence, I just don't like to think they died as Littlefoot's mum's death was bad enough and it's likely Spike's real parents perished too. And several years ago I read this fan-retelling on D-art of the first movie with a ton of squeal characters crammed in that I REALLY did NOT  enjoy for many reasons I won't go into. Though one reason was too many parent deaths including Cera's mum though didn't bother to tell the fate of her sisters.   
So it's kind of a comfort for me to think in my head cannon at-least Cera's mum and siblings are alive just in a different area.  Plus given how horrible Topsy can be it wouldn't surprise me if Cera's mum wanted to stop being his mate. Plus while I'm one who actually likes Cera despite her faults,   I actively dislike Topsy and would kinda teach him a lesson if his vile persona lead to his mate breaking up with him.  Also in my head cannon Cera chose to stay with her dad as she didn't want to leave Littlefoot and the others and her mum doesn't hold her back. 

« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 07:14:54 AM by Dalekdino »

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Something I could see Cera do with Tricia especially in my head cannon, is let Tricia sit on her belly while floating in a watering hole.   

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
aww, love this sister bonding time! This is totallly not a jungle book refrance.
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Glad you like it,  @Thejewelstonequeen and yes and no about it being a jungle book reference,  i got the idea for this from a scene in the tv show were Cera was floating on her back in a river but st the same time it DOSE look a lot like the bare necessity scene .

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Something I could see Cera do with Tricia especially in my head cannon, is let Tricia sit on her belly while floating in a watering hole.
That's so cute!  :CeraHAPPY

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
That's so cute!  :CeraHAPPY

Thanks glad you like it too

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a watercolor pic i did off Littlefoot and a treestar

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
that actually looks really cool! I've always wanted to try watercolor but I'm too scared.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
that actually looks really cool! I've always wanted to try watercolor but I'm too scared.

Thanks   watercolours really aren't that hard once you get the hang of them.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is another hypothetical scene from the first the land before time film.
For this one it's my idea of how Cera sheltered from the rain storm after the earthquake and during Littlefoot's mum's passing away scene.