The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Human OC's meet the LBT

Dalekdino · 290 · 45744

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok this is SORT OF a fan-fic of mine were some human OC's of mine meet the LBT gang via time travel. First I just wanna say for those of you who don't already know. I can't write story's properly for crap. So like my humanized LBT stuff I'll show you scenes and put them in chronological order. And tell the story as best I can in a nut shell..... Hope people will understand... Also I should point out I've been thinking weather or not to show these for a long time, as some of you may or may not like some of the things that happen, and as I said I'm more of a leonardo da vinci then a charles dickens .....
It was only after telling a close friend about these that I finally decided to show them here, and here only.

Anyway here's some sneak peeks.
My OC's are Josh (who I named after me) and Tom two 8 year old twin boys (don't worry their not super annoying twins like Dina and bloody Dinah from LBT 6) who like me are real dino nuts, also  I'll point out Josh is the black haired one in green, and Tom is the blonde one in white.
Meg (who I named after one of my sisters) Josh and Tom's baby sister.
And Olivia (who I name after a old school friend)  Josh and Tom's close friend.
Also their British like me and from the 23rd century.

Also I want to point out. I know some of you are thinking the gang should be bigger then this. Well the thing is I want them to be small enough so my OC's can pick them up and cuddle them and gives it a better cute factor. In fact even as a little kid I drew the gang that size with humans. So please don't go crazy at me for making them that size. Nitpicking REALLY whine's me up. Also in the photo of the gang with Don Bluth (one of the very few official pics of the gang with a human) they are about the same size as they are here compared with a human.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...&#entry22062723

Also each one of my OC's be-friend certain members of the gang.

Josh be-friends Cera and also develops her character too.
Tom be-friends Chomper and Petrie and attempts to teach Petrie to speak properly.
Olivia and Littlefoot make good friend's pretty much straight away.
And Meg becomes very found of Ducky and Spike.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey, you posted them, SWEET! I love these very much!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 14 2014 on  04:37 PM
Yeah I said I would sometime soon. you've probably noticed that these are re-draws of the ones I showed you.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not really sure if the gang would be that small compared to the humans.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 14 2014 on  11:45 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 14 2014 on  04:37 PM
Yeah I said I would sometime soon. you've probably noticed that these are re-draws of the ones I showed you.
I DID notice. I'm very happy you uploaded these, and the redrawn  versions do look much better.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: DarkHououmon,May 14 2014 on  05:56 PM
I'm not really sure if the gang would be that small compared to the humans.
Oh I knew someone would nitpick over the size of the gang with humans :rolleyes . Yes I know that in real life they would be a lot bigger. But I wanted them to be small enough for them to be picked up and cuddled as it raises the cute factor. Also it,s my art work so if I want to make them that small compared with humans I'll draw them that small.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok here's the start of the story.
Josh, Tom, Olivia and Meg are playing in a filed when all of a sudden they come across a time hole. I got the idea for that from a show called Primeval. For those of you who don't know, it's a British show about dinosaurs, other prehistoric animals and also animals from the far off future coming to the present day via time holes which they call anomaly's.
So anyway Josh, Tom and Olivia know better then to get to close to the time hole. But Meg only been a baby is amazed by it and crawls up to it and when Josh and the others try to stop her they end up going trough the time hole, and as you can probably guess takes them back to the age of the dinosaurs.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Such appropriate expressions, with the older children quite unnerved that the anomaly's there, but baby Meg letting her curiosity get the best of her, and an appropriate plot, Meg lands them in a bad situation with said curiosity.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 18 2014 on  04:45 PM
Such appropriate expressions, with the older children quite unnerved that the anomaly's there, but baby Meg letting her curiosity get the best of her, and an appropriate plot, Meg lands them in a bad situation with said curiosity.
Thanks glad you like it so far. Time travel seems about the only way for Littlefoot and co to meet humans.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 18 2014 on  11:21 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 18 2014 on  04:45 PM
Thanks glad you like it so far. Time travel seems about the only way for Littlefoot and co to meet humans.
Well, the time gap is too big for any other way, safe for a Jurassic Park-like scenario, to really be used.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's Josh, Tom, Olivia and Meg on the other side of the time hole which is in the great valley.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Their about to go back when they hear voices near by. It's Littlefoot and co, who are coming to check out the time hole.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah, cute. Everyone is hidden from each other for now...I'm really enjoying this.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 20 2014 on  08:51 PM
Ah, cute. Everyone is hidden from each other for now...I'm really enjoying this.
Great ! :D Yeah I can picture Littlefoot looking around after they walk past that long grass and be like  :wow

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 20 2014 on  03:54 PM
Great ! :D Yeah I can picture Littlefoot looking around after they walk past that long grass and be like  :wow
Yeah, and Cera being suspicious, as usual.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 20 2014 on  10:03 PM
Yep. Until she be-friends Josh that is... :)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 21 2014 on  03:57 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 20 2014 on  10:03 PM
Yep. Until she be-friends Josh that is... :)
Which doesn't take long. The journey  to the Great Valley changed Cera more than she'll admit.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here both gangs see each other for the first time. As you can see Littlefoot and co are quite shocked as they've seen creatures that they've never seen before and won't actually exist for millions years, and Josh, Tom and Olivia are really shocked too as they've seen animals that are extinct and have only seen in media and skeleton form in museums. Meg however is cool as she's only a baby and doesn't really know what's happening.  
And so the 2 gangs runs off and hide.  

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
:lol Why does this remind me of a scene from a movie called The Jetsons meet The Flintstones? This is cute!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 25 2014 on  09:24 AM
:lol Why does this remind me of a scene from a movie called The Jetsons meet The Flintstones? This is cute!
Great:) ! Well maybe because it's characters from the far off future meeting characters from prehistoric times.