The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jassy’s other art!

jassy · 43 · 9048

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Simply beautiful.

Did you ever try animation?

Thank you Sneak!! ;w; And no, I’ve never really tried animation before but it is something I’d like to get into!

I must say that the background is absolutely breathtaking this time, and one can see you might have spent a considerable amount of time doing it. What I guess are the fireflies in the picture create more ambiance and are a welcome addition all in all. I also like how you drew the wolf in the drawing, but for future emphasis, you might want to actually make the character in another color, as the wolf is fractionally blending into the background and I had trouble initially spotting it. While the setting works very well, I’d also point out that the wolf comes across perhaps a bit out of place, as it makes the rest of the drawing look a bit strange. With a little adjustment it could perchance be made to fit the picture, but that is not an excessively bad thing, just something that caught my eye as it makes the drawing a bit harder to look at. Other than that, I am glad we are seeing more art from you as it has been too long in my opinion. Please take your time with your drawings so that they can be just as, if not even better as your previous ones. Thank you for sharing your art with us, Jassy! :^^spike

Thanks Anagnos! I’m really glad you like it Honestly the wolf sorta blending in with the background was kinda intentional, since she is all black  :PAli I’ve been so busy with work that i haven’t had as much time to draw as I’d like, but I’m still trying to squeeze some stuff in. Thanks again! 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:57:41 AM by jassy »
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Yikes, I can’t believe I haven’t posted in this thread since last year despite the influx of non-LBT related art I’ve been whipping up.  :PCera But anyway, I figured I should share some of my most recent pieces so I can show how much my style’s developed since I last posted here. So here’s the two I’m most proud of!  :DD

"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
These gals have attitude! Which is always a plus. I love how these two pieces contrast each other, the first (a fav of mine) with its soothing greens and calm show of defiance with the sticking out of her tongue compared with firery oranges of second girl who bears teeth with sharp canines (dental ref lol). The hair also captured their personalities, the calm green gal has long flowing and calm hair, while tom cat, yeah I said it has heir hair in almost cat ear dhaoes. Both art pieces are imcredible Jazzy, and honestly I can’t wait to see more. :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 05:35:32 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith