The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The FIRST episode you saw

Sky · 47 · 8420

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
:O
Did you escape from home to mysterious beyond to watch TV series, Sharpely? ;)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sarah

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I can't remember the exact episode, but it could have been The Days Of Rising Water. The first episode I remember clearly is Escape From The Mysterious Beyond. I was so proud of myself, because I had the idea to use a tree as s bridge minutes before Littlefoot made this plan. :lol:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I clicked exclusively to see if I answered back in the day, cause hell if I know.

Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on January 25, 2008, 09:15:54 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on January 25, 2008, 09:15:54 PM
Since I don't normally watch TV, the only one I've seen is "The Hidden Canyon," which was an extra on the LBT13 DVD. It was pretty good, and I wish I could see more, but unless there's any available online I have no way of watching them.

Also, on Wikipedia it said that Ruby has an odd way of talking, but in this episode her grammar and syntax were perfectly normal. Is it different in most other episodes (cause even Yoda sounded right sometimes  :) )

Oh nice. I don't even remember that episode tbh, but apparently it made an impression

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
The first episode I saw was Star Day Celebration on the Good Times Good Friends DVD which my mom rented off of Netflix for me back in 2010.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The first episode I saw was funnily enough the first episode in the series, possibly even the first time the show was ever aired. :ChomperPOG The Cave of Many Voices. I could recall how excited I was as I enjoyed the movies. When I was younger, I would primarily watch Cartoon Network for Pokemon and seeing the movies on the channel were a treat. But a Land Before Time TV show?  I was amazed. XD I may have seen the first episode while I was staying at a hotel, so I was lucky to have seen it.  :SharptoothAmused

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
The first episodes I saw were airing in a block on Discovery Kids that consisted of "Stranger from the Mysterious Above" and "The Hidden Canyon".  :CeraHAPPY

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
The first episode I remember seeing was “The Canyon of Shiny Stones” on Universal Kids VOD prints.  I regret watching this episode, but I at least got into the television series.