The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Starday is Friday!

Razzie · 16 · 1608

Razzie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Only two weeks after Christmas, it's my bir- I mean Starday! :DD

I'll make sure to bring plenty of chocolate :angel

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have a fun wild time on that.  & plenty of chocolate.   Going to have chocolate cake & icing with chocolate ice cream?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You might not be so happy about your upcoming Star Day here when you find out what I give to people on that day...
My favorite chocolate candy are these purple-colored balls of milk choclate, covered with a layer of white "chocolate", surrounded with dark chocolate that come in like, 30 per box. Heavenly... But ya' know what else is good? Chocolate marshmellow swirl ice cream with a little malt ovaltine and some chocolate shell syrup. Or my favorite breakfast food: chocolate chocolate chip pancakes. They are chocolate pancakes after substituting some pancake powder for devil's food cake mix then adding chocolate chips. Maple syrup on these? Gross! That sounds disgusting! Hershey's syrup is the only thing for those beauties. If you like chocolate as much as I do, then you won't make a face after reading any of this. Happy Up Coming Star Day, and like everyone else on that day, you will be hearing from me...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 All these recent posts about chocolate makes me really want to go and grab all the chocolate I can eat... so much chocolate so I could die!... but since I am a Cylon (the humanoid Cylons form the new Battlestar Galactica serie), my conscience and memories will be downloaded into a new identical body, so I can eat more chocolate :smile .
 Happy pre-starday Razzie, I bet you are already making all preparations for the big day :DD .

Razzie

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kor, I have a little Christmas cake with loads of icing on it to munch through! Yes, I said Christmas cake... I love the icing and they go on sale in Janury! :D

The Friendly Sharptooth, you sound like my brain when it thinks about chocolate :laugh:

Chiletrek, that's an awesome idea - with two bodies, you can eat twice as much! :D

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
Quote from: Razzie,Jan 6 2009 on  09:09 AM
Only two weeks after Christmas, it's my bir- I mean Starday! :DD
you get the hang of our language! (i'm only talking gibberish don't listen at this, :! )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you had delicious cake after all.   Not heard of Christmas cake.  Is that what you normally do, or do they combine your birthday and Christmas into 1 day?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have a very chocolatey good starday, Razzie.  May all your dreams of chocolate come true, and may your presents be sweeter than chocolate :p.

;)  :P:  :D  :lol:  B)  :)  :wacko:  :DD  :lol  :p  :wow  :^.^:  :yes  :wave  :birthday  :nyah  :smile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So its today eh? Happy birthday Razzie :^.^: :birthday

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy brithday Razzie! :birthday  :DD  :DD  :smile  :wow

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Raz. :birthday :birthday  Did you get anything?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Razzie! :birthday

Hope you get everything you want and more!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Belated Congratulations Razzie :)
If you enter your birthday in your profile there will be a note on the main page on your birthday.
I hope that your next year of life will be just as you wish it to be :birthday