The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Countdown

lbt/cty_lover · 10039 · 549071

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To the flyer's surprise, the voice didn't sound familiar in the least. He quickly...
I must admit I was kind of hoping someone wasn't going to mention Littlefoot. My initial idea was for Petrie's point of view to be occurring the same time as Littlefoot's :smile

...swooped down to investigate who was calling out to him.
A tall but slightly hunched flyer stood near the top of the trail...

I was wondering how to include Sneak's "others" addition to the story. Maybe this is an opportunity?  :idea

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I was wondering how to include Sneak's "others" addition to the story. Maybe this is an opportunity?
Which "others" do you mean?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:08:32 PM by LeventeII »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Which "others" do you mean?
That's completely up to whoever at the time. Sneak originally added it into the part where the one flyer is still looking for Petrie so now we're rolling with it.

The young female flyer landed on a small hill near the cliffside to take a quick rest. Despite the recent argument, she kind of understood Littlefoot's sentiment. But even then, she couldn't help being upset at the longneck's prying. She knew her request might have been odd but the longneck's response was so unexpected to be heard from that boy... She was told that Littlefoot is very easy to approach and always willing to help. Was there something wrong with how she approached him? Now she was back to hills near Meeting Place, but with nothing in her beak and hands she had to wonder on how to proceed. Would she risk finding Petrie on her own? She scanned the horizon trying to see something interesting for her. Bright circle was dawning above the valley which meant Petrie would more than likely be awake by now but the chance of finding him on her own was still very slim. Only information she has is that his family nest was gone since the days of Rising Water and she had no real idea where to look for its new location. The flyer sighed as she took to the skies once again. She would find him by herself, since she loved to fly the skies and look at residents from distant above, but there was a chance that the nest could be in some cave or hidden very well, and she has a very little time because of agreement between her and others.

Still, she decided that it was better to at least look around instead of standing around and getting nothing done. The girl quickly took off and headed towards the location of Petrie's old nest. Maybe she could ask someone who lives there for information. This is only way she can see now.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 01:43:19 AM by Flathead770 »