The Land Before Time > Forum Projects

Event: Live Stream - LBT VII - The Stone of Cold Fire

(1/4) > >>

Mumbling:
In honor of Pterano month (in June), there will be a live stream of the 7th Land Before Time movie on Discord. This will likely take place on June 21st, 9 AM ET, 3 PM CEST.

Subject to change since I am not sure what my internet situation will be in the new place, but I'll make sure to announce it on time if the plan changes :)

Can anyone confirm that they can see this event on the forum's calendar?

Edit: Thanks Flathead! :D

Flathead770:
I can confirm that it shows up on the calendar!

Already saw it this month but I might as well try and join this one as well!  :rhett_smile

OwlsCantRead:
I didn't know you could set events on the calender lol, I thought it was just to check birthdays.

Well I missed a good chunk of the last LBT7 stream because I was tired, so I might actually try to make it for this one.

Anagnos:
I'll try to be there. Also, is it possible to have a reminder close to the date? Not only for me, but for others who are interested. I seem to recall that few people have missed these live streams for that reason. It would be appreciated. :)

Mumbling:
Certainly! :)

--- Quote from: OwlsCantRead on May 27, 2020, 09:02:37 AM ---I didn't know you could set events on the calender lol, I thought it was just to check birthdays.

--- End quote ---

I was just trying out the feature. Glad to see it works ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version