The Land Before Time > LBT Projects

My LBT Book Archive!

(1/5) > >>

RainbowFaceProtege:
Hi, guys! I’m creating this thread because I’ve built up a collection of several LBT books that apparently haven’t been seen by a lot of people on this forum. I figured I should take photos of them to make an archive of sorts here!

I’m going to start with the LBT 3D Adventure comic book since it was the first one I could find. (I bought the others as a kid, so they’ve already ended up being stored away, but I’ll dig them up again when I have the chance.) The really interesting thing about this book is that it’s an original story! It was published in 1996, around the same time Journey Through the Mists was released—there’s actually an ad for that movie inside the front cover. The writers had a pretty good grasp on the Gang, because their interactions are really reminiscent of the early LBT movies. There are a couple weird inconsistencies here and there, though. (Ducky’s mom is now her aunt?)

If you’re having a had time figuring out the text or pictures on any of these pages, just let me know and I’ll explain. I did my best to use editing to make the 3D effects less obnoxious—really wish this could’ve just been a regular comic book—but I know some pictures turned out better than others. So yeah, if there’s anything you’re having trouble understanding, let me know and I can explain it. :)

RainbowFaceProtege:
Cover:

RainbowFaceProtege:
Page 1:

RainbowFaceProtege:
Pages 2 and 3 give off a classic LBT opening vibe!

RainbowFaceProtege:
Pages 4-11:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version