The Land Before Time > LBT Projects

TLBT Meme Collab [ANNOUNCEMENT]

<< < (2/2)

chomper94:
Ok, so since I have not yet received an entry since this announcement, and it's pretty much been 1 month, I'm going to delay the deadline for the meme collab to April 28, 2022, I'll make sure to edit the top post so people who click on this project announcement can see the new date.

If I still don't get anything by 1 month, I'll postpone the project until I get 1 entry, then I'll find a new date for a new deadline.

Mouse-a-saur:
I'm definitely gonna try; I've gotten back into making YTPs recently so I'll give it a go  :bestsharptooth

chomper94:
Ok, a quick update that so far, I’ve received 1 entry, but it isn’t enough to create the video.  So I have made the decision to postpone the collab until I’ve received enough entries to announce a new deadline date.

Don’t worry, entries are still open for sending, I just need more entries if I’m going to make this, so that’s why I’m waiting for more entries until a new deadline date is made.

Reminder that if you want to send an entry, do it via Messages section in the forum, thank you for understanding.

- chomper94

CappyGaming:

--- Quote from: chomper94 on April 04, 2022, 06:34:54 PM ---Ok, a quick update that so far, I’ve received 1 entry, but it isn’t enough to create the video.  So I have made the decision to postpone the collab until I’ve received enough entries to announce a new deadline date.

Don’t worry, entries are still open for sending, I just need more entries if I’m going to make this, so that’s why I’m waiting for more entries until a new deadline date is made.

Reminder that if you want to send an entry, do it via Messages section in the forum, thank you for understanding.

- chomper94

--- End quote ---
Yeah so I don't see an option for linking files in the PM thing

chomper94:

--- Quote from: CappyGaming on May 05, 2022, 02:20:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: chomper94 on April 04, 2022, 06:34:54 PM ---Ok, a quick update that so far, I’ve received 1 entry, but it isn’t enough to create the video.  So I have made the decision to postpone the collab until I’ve received enough entries to announce a new deadline date.

- chomper94

--- End quote ---
Yeah so I don't see an option for linking files in the PM thing

--- End quote ---

Did you try linking the file in Google Drive, then pasting the link in your PM?  That usually is one way you can send the video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version