The Land Before Time > LBT Projects

Hi

(1/1)

CappyGaming:
Hey guys, it's been a while!

A lot of you may know that I've been posting about bringing back old projects and starting new ones.  I just want you to know that those were mostly just me boasting.  I didn't actually know wether or not I wanted to pursue said projects or not, I just had an idea and went with it.

As I begin to enter my junior year of high school, I've slowly come to the conclusion that I'm just not ready to pursue projects like the ones I've claimed to be reviving.  I lack the basic knowledge of a game developer.  I'm just a kid, I need to actually learn how to do these things and wait until I'm an adult to truly start a project.

While I DO have a project that I actually want to pursue, it's gonna be a while.  I'll be starting college in the coming years, so I'll have a better understanding of how to properly create something that's as big as my project.

So while the Land Before Time online multiplayer RPG or the Dreams game may not be happening, do be patient: for I have something in store that will blow your mind.  I WILL be updating you all eventually, so look forward to it!

In the meantime, please just understand that I'm just a kid and I still need to learn how to create this project before I make any more promises.  I hope the finished project pleases you as much as it pleases me!  Thank you all so much for being a part of my journey!

I won't let you down!

Eddie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version