The Land Before Time > LBT Projects

Tips on making music videos

<< < (2/2)

trexmaster:
I appreciate your suggestions.

BTW, whatever happened to your Youtube account? I miss your older videos (esp. the sharpteeth tributes).

DarkHououmon:
It was taken down due to copyright violations. I do have a new account up there though with some videos up. My new account is Counterinsurgency.

trexmaster:

--- Quote from: DarkHououmon,Feb 17 2008 on  12:11 AM --- It was taken down due to copyright violations. I do have a new account up there though with some videos up. My new account is Counterinsurgency.
--- End quote ---
Glad to know that you've returned to Youtube, though the reason for suspension sounds moronic. Your videos violated no more copyright rules than mine (I'm Tyrann0saurus over there), and yet I haven't been banned.

NeoGenesis005:
All of these tips is what I basically do.  And they are a Big help.

NeoGenesis005:

--- Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jan 5 2008 on  06:18 PM --- 11. Be Patient and Take Your Time. After gaining enough experience, try to slow down and take your time with making a music video. A music video does not need to be done within an hour or two. Don't rush through it. Don't feel ashamed if it takes over a month to get a music video ready.

--- End quote ---
This is the most important Tip alive.  Out of all the Fan MVs I've seen on youtube they are poorly constructed.  And there is end up get over 50,000 views and people is say stuff like:  "Best Video Ever"  yet its not worth all the credit.  Like what Malte told me the well constructed comments count more than the quantity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version