The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Look what the Cat Dragged In...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
So. Wow. Hi GOF, it's trully been awhile.

For those of you that knew me, I used to go by Rat_lady7, but I wanted a new start here so I have a new username and I will be updating my contacts and such from before because. Wow. A lot has changed.

For those of you that don't know me, hi! I've been member here ever since 2008 but left for awhile, only to come back because. Nostalgia.  :P

Hope you all are doing well and I hope to get to know you guys better.  :^^spike
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 02:18:04 AM by Amaranthine »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back to the Gang of Five! I think I'd seen your name sprinkled around here and there when scouring the archives, yeah. Uh, yes, nice to meet you too. Hope you can be re-acclimatized to this community! :)
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@OwlsCantRead: Yeah I used to post a lot back in the day. And thanks, nice to meet you too.  :)petrie

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Amaranthine! So good to see you back on the forum :rainbowwave

I hope you have a blast from the past :yes

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hello-o-o there! It’s pretty awesome to see you returning to the GOF after a long hiatus. You have quite the history here I can tell, and I’m sure many who knew you would be glad and happy to see you again. Welcome back!
:Mo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Mumbling: Oh I definitely am!

@ImpracticalDino: Yeah, it's pretty interesting to see who you were before and how far you've come since then. Thank you!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back ratlady! its been a long time. i'll keep calling you by your old name because thats the name I know you by.  Welcome  back! in case you are curious, you are 15th on the forums all time posting list, only 15 posters have posted 7000 times. if you get back to posting fairly regularly, you'll move up  the list.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
That's a return!

Welcome back, Amaranthine!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome Back to GOF!

We have lots of new emotes:
 :bestsharptooth :rainbowwave :chompysmile :wise :rhett_smile :whatdidyousay

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Hey, there! Wonderful to have you back in this community. Obviously, we have never met, but I look forward getting to know you a little better! :)littlefoot

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Saw your message on Discord earlier this morning and was confused as I didn't recognize that username with an older member. But Rat_Lady7 is familiar. I did the same thing with coming back after a large absence.  :PCera

Welcome back! Always good to see another member return to the GoF!  :rainbowwave

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Hi, Amaranthine!! Welcome back, it's great to meet you! :Mo I've been seeing you around a lot under your old username--looks like you were pretty much the original flyer fan around here. :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just for future reference guys, please call me Am. I changed my username for a specific reason. If you're interested to know more about it, you can pm me.

@Nick22: I noticed that my first post after all these years was at 7070. And cool. I don't think my activity will be as much as back then but, we'll see considering today's climate.

@Sneak: Thanks for the welcome!

@Gentle Sharptooth: I see! For some reason that one with Redclaw(?) makes me laugh. It's like he's dying inside.

@Anagnos: Thanks!

@Flathead770: I remember seeing your name around too and thanks!

@RainbowFaceProtege: One of them. I was one of the original Pterosaur fans. Still do after all these years. It is interesting how something like a favorite character can influence your entire perspective in your writing, your preferences in other characters and so forth. But yeah. Still love that overly dramatic Michael York dinosona after all these years.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back to the forum!  :rainbowwave It is good to see you again.  :)littlefoot

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
It is interesting how something like a favorite character can influence your entire perspective in your writing, your preferences in other characters and so forth.

Yep, I can totally relate--it just happened to be a different set of characters in my case. (Guess who?) :p
But I gotta love Pterano, too. Three cheers for LBT 7!! :Mo

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Welcome back, Amaranthine! I have seen some of your older posts around on the forum, but aside from a brief Discord chat a few days ago, we haven't officially met before. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.