The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

*aggressively walks into forum*

thegrandnil

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • dis muh deviantart
Hello lads, its me, your friendly neighborhood anime pfp.
Don't worry, I come in peace, and I brought memes.

So lets get too the meat of this introduction :ChomperImAwesome

I've been avidly reading fanfiction and original fiction for over half of my life now, starting in early 2013.

My favorite story theme by far is Predator/Prey friendships/relationships and I chase it too the ends of the earth.
I know almost every single instance of predator/prey friendship in both fiction and non-fiction, and most things I read/watch are probably somewhat tangentially related too that concept.

My favorite franchises/stories are: My Little Pony, Beastars, Arashi No Yoru Ni, The Deathworlders, and of course, The Land Before Time.
Going off of this, my favorite LBT movies are, obviously, the ones that involve chomper or ruby (though I might be a little biased towards ruby, as I had a crush on her when I was 12 xd). So things like movie 2, 5, and, especially, the TV series.

I'm not going too lie, I have gotten out of lbt for the most part in recent years. However this series, and, especially, the fanfiction, will always have a warm place in my heart...

Speaking of fan-fiction, my favorite lbt fics are The Seven Hunters (obviously), To Tread Upon Fields Afar (its been dead for a while  :lfsadface), The Eighth Hunter (also dead  :lfsadface :lfsadface), A Wish Granted: Tears of a Sharptooth, and The Swimmer Trials. Been a fan of these since they were posted, and I still occasionally check-in too see if any of them have updated.
uhh what else...

I'm very into linux and computer programming, I do a lot of extreme sports (cliff diving, ww kayaking, etc), and I really like drawing and photography.

also, Ive never used a forum before in my life, so sorry in advance if im not posting correctly or whatever xd.

I'm not sure there is much too add too this other than;It's very nice too meet you all, and I look forward too hanging out with other fans of lbt :^^spike
Peace
*This is a certified hood classic*

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
Welcome here, another MLP-fan and programmer.  :rainbowwave
What program languages do you prefer?

*checks profile*
Date Registered: January 18, 2020
So... why did you wait so long? :thinking
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 08:30:39 PM by Stardisk »
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/11/18!)

Discussion of LBT games for PS1

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Welcome to our gang!

Did you write/draw your own fanfiction/art about LBT or other universes?
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

thegrandnil

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • dis muh deviantart
Welcome here, another MLP-fan and programmer.  :rainbowwave
What program languages do you prefer?

*checks profile*
Date Registered: January 18, 2020
So... why did you wait so long? :thinking

Python is the language that I use the most, but I've been wanting too learn cpp for a while now  :PCera.

Too answer your second question, I created this account, went too post an introduction, spent too long writing a freaking paper on myself, and then tabbed out of it for too long and the text-box timed out and I gave up lmfao.

Actually I forgot about this place until I noticed the forum updates in my spam box
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 09:05:39 PM by thegrandnil »

thegrandnil

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • dis muh deviantart
Welcome to our gang!

Did you write/draw your own fanfiction/art about LBT or other universes?

3 years ago I made an 80k word outline of an original fiction about a wolf and a deer and then never did anything with it lmfao.
The only thing lbt-related that I can think of is I made the cover for Nimbus01's One Star Above fanfiction 4 years ago. Though my artistic prowess was pretty horrible back then :ChomperImAwesome.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hiyo! Another long time lurker of fics here before I joined. Maybe you can revive our dormant fic community. :feelsgoodman

Ah just kidding. Welcome to the Gang of Five!
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the GoF thegrandnil!  :rainbowwave

EDIT Oh I also see that you like drawing and photography as well. Feel free to share any fanart you have with us in the Fanart section! There's also a few of us that have started photography topics in the Visual Art section as well! Would be cool to see some of your pictures!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 11:49:58 PM by Flathead770 »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually I forgot about this place until I noticed the forum updates in my spam box
Haha, always the spam box! Darn it, one day we will be whitelisted! Anyway, glad that gave you a nudge to return here. Hope you have a great time and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :rainbowwave

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Hiyo! Another long time lurker of fics here before I joined. Maybe you can revive our dormant fic community. :feelsgoodman

Ah just kidding. Welcome to the Gang of Five!

Hey now, the fic community may be dormant for now, but it will rise again one day. More authors we get, the better the chances. :lol:

Welcome to the forum, thegrandnil! I hope you'll have a good stay with us! :CeraHAPPY

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I’m always late to these things :PCera Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!  :^^spike
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet.  :rainbowwave

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hello-o-o-o! :Mo

Welcome to the Gang of Five, our humble little community in the Great Valley! I see that you and I have something in common: liking prey/predator friendship stories! :smile

Enjoy your time here. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

thegrandnil

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • dis muh deviantart
Oh wow this forum is way more alive than I expected  :GuidoAAAAAHHHHHH

Sorry that its taken me so long too respond, classes are destroying me rn xd.

thegrandnil

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • dis muh deviantart
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet.  :rainbowwave
Woah, THE rhombus is here? like the rhombus behind the 7 hunters series?
wow, Honor too meet you sir, biggg fan

thegrandnil

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • dis muh deviantart
*aggressively walks into thread to welcome you*
:Mo
*aggressively accepts your greeting*

thegrandnil

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • dis muh deviantart
Hello-o-o-o! :Mo

Welcome to the Gang of Five, our humble little community in the Great Valley! I see that you and I have something in common: liking prey/predator friendship stories! :smile

Enjoy your time here. :)
Oh wow, didn't expect too meet another pred-head (im a linguistic genius) on here :3

Ok, I have too ask this, what's your favorite predator/prey peice of fiction? :PCera