The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Music

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's mine y'all:

Disturbed-Meaning of Life (aka Get Psycho)
Disturbed-Fear (most fav Disturbed song)
Linkin Park-Numb (song best fits my relation with my father)
Buckcherry-I'm Sorry (love the poignance of the song)
Korn-Freak on a Leash (song describes my dark side minus the one vulgar lyric)
Van Halen-I Can't Stop Loving You (fav love song)
Kittie-Severed (most fav Kittie song)
Roxette-Listen to Your Heart (love her voice)
Bryan Adams-Cuts Like a Knife (troubled love song)
Nickelback-Saving Me (most fav Nickelback song)
Drowning Pool-Let the Bodies Hit the Floor (song to jam to)
Finger Eleven-Paralyzer (another jammer)
Godsmack-The Enemy (good song if ya were always the kid picked on in school)
Godsmack-I Stand Alone (song is fitting to Cera's character)
Three Days Grace-Just Like You (another one towards my father)
Kiss-Rock 'n Roll All Night (and party every day y'all :D)
My Chemical Romance-The Ghost of You (awesome song and the vid was great)
Thirty Seconds to Mars-The Kill (lovely break-up song)
Puddle of Mud-Can You Take It All Away (don't know why, just love it)
Evanescence-Missing (this one was hard 'cuz I'm obsessed with Evanescence and love all their songs, including the ones made before they made it big.  Amy Lee has an awesome voice and I love singing to their music :D)

The song I find I relate the most to is Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams.  Awesome song, y'all ;).

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
For those of you who want us to hear a song, it might be best to simply go to rhapsody.com and look up the song rather than posting download links and sharing songs that you don't have to pay for or sharing low quality youtube videos of the song.  You can stream any song at rhapsody.com at high quality (128kbps).  

Anyways, the only songs I really like are some of the LBT ones.  I don't exactly have an affinity for music myself.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Here's my list (not really my favorite songs, more artists)

*Alternative: Desree(Love is here and Herald the Day)
ThouSaltNot(If I only were a Goth) :lol that's a pretty funny song :p

*Classical: Andrea Bocelli(Time to say Goodbye) What can I say? I have a romantic heart. :^.^:
Nox Arcana: I like a lot of stuff from them, so I won't list the songs in particular from them

*Contry(I'm not a huge fan of this genre, but their are a few songs I like): Martina McBride: This One's for the Girls
Johnny Cash:Hurt and Jackson(I guess I like the fast paceness of this song. :p)

*Holiday: Christmas Time is Here, White Christmas, Song for a Winter's Night, Carol of the Bells(Nox Arcana version and the original version), You're a Mean one Mr. Grinch

*Metal: Evanescence, Within Temptation, and Nightwish(according to itunes, Nightwish is Rock, but I beg a differ)

*New Age: Adiemus, Cusco(Apurmac III), Josh Groban, Yanni(Almost a Whisper and One Man's Dream)

*Pop: Aslein Debison, Jordin Sparks, Kelly Clarkson, Nelly Furtado(I don't listen to her a lot, but sometimes I just need to :p), P!nk

*R&B: Alicia Keys, Diana Ross(she sang "If we hold on Together" no?  :P: ), Mary J Blige(funny, they used to call her the "Hip-Hop" queen, yet her songs would be classified as "R&B"), Usher(yes...I like him...)

*Rock: Linkin Park, Bryan Adams, Chris Daughtry, TATU, Tina Turner

*Soundtrack: The Phantom of the Opera(Andrew Lloyd Webber version, sadly I never saw it on broadway), Mulan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast(Both from movie and the musical), Winged Migration, Tarzan, Brother Bear, The Lion King(both musical and film), Shrek, Corpse Bride, Prince of Egypt, 300, Anastasia, Eragon, Whale Rider, POTC

*World: John Tesh, Tomas Walker, Brule

That's it... :lol