The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The movie Rainbow Rocks is officially out on DVD, Blu-ray and iTunes Download! :)

Blu-ray
DVD
iTunes

I already ordered mine on Blu-ray and there aren't many left last I checked. :)

Also, there will be a Live Stream of the uncut version at CinemaQuestria later today!

http://www.cinemaquestria.com/

I'm sure it'll be on various video sites before the end of the day for those that end up out of luck to get it.  I'll make sure to post a link when it happens. :)

See ya later! :wave

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The full version of Rainbow Rocks has yet to appear.  In the meantime, here is my favorite of the songs from the movie.  Just so you know, it's the villains of the movie singing it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxFujBWQaB4

For some reason, I always enjoy Villain Songs the most. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is a good song.  The movie did have good songs.  I saw it when ti was streamed on the Brony show this last Monday.  

Is that a picture of the ponyville school house?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, here's something I found on EqD and I am enjoying what has been made so far.  It is a comic adaptation of a VERY popular Fanfiction.  It's still in the first act of the story, but those of you who are fans of it, I'm sure you'll enjoy this adaptation of it.

Get ready for the comic form of...

Yep, this little story has yet to end it's popularity. :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, here's something that popped up.  Sonata of The Dazzlings in pony plush form.  Taco included. :D

I will admit that The Dazzlings do turn out rather well for their pony forms. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting idea, turning fanfiction into a comic.  I think at least one other was done as an audio story.

The Sonata plush looks like it did turn out very well indeed.  I think the included taco looks cute.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
WHAT!?  DIAMOND TIARA GETTING CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!?  WHAT!?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/12/diam...lopment-in.html

I won't believe it until I see it! :blink:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be interesting and good for her to get some character development, though I expect she'll be acting the same as before.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
They're going to focus the 100th episode on the background ponies? Sigh. How moronic.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Equestria Girls 3 is currently being made. :)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/12/rumo...s-3-on-way.html

If the plot is what I think it is, then it will be one worth watching. :D

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Let me guess. No proper FIM movie, though? Oh, no, that'd actually require some faith in their core product from Hasbro.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
There is an actual MLP movie that's supposed to come out in 2017.

I will say that an Equestria Girls 3 could be interesting if the actual human Twilight is introduced. As far the 100th episode goes, however, I'm a bit torn about it. On the one hand, it could provide some interesting characterization and possibly tons of butthurt(imagine how angry bronies might get when it turns out DJ Pon 3 isn't into dubstep or Lyra doesn't have a fetish for humans). On the other hand though, it could also be the ultimate in fan pandering. Do little kids even know or care who characters like Derpy or Bon Bon are? I do hope that it is a good episode nonetheless. I just don't want to see this show become The Brony Quarter Hour.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I have no interest in watching the 100th episode. I don't watch this series for the background ponies. I watch for the mane six and the other characters associated with them.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Dec 26 2014 on  05:30 PM
I have no interest in watching the 100th episode. I don't watch this series for the background ponies. I watch for the mane six and the other characters associated with them.
Even if the episode were to revolve around THE most famous of the background ponies?  You know which one I'm talking about. ;)