The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Worst injury the gang has suffered?

Guest · 18 · 2718

Bruton the Iguanodon

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie smashing through the rock in 1. In reality such a hit would break him into pieces. But in the film, he has proven to be a steel-hard lad.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm gonna have to go with that too. Heck, it gave the poor little flyer permanent brain damage for crying out loud.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: vonboy,Feb 23 2012 on  06:20 PM
I'm gonna have to go with that too. Heck, it gave the poor little flyer permanent brain damage for crying out loud.
How so? I saw no evidence of brain trauma in the movie. And no, the way he talks is not proof of brain damage. Yes it's a different way of talking, but it in no way means that he had brain injury. He might have already talked like that before the slamming.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have to say Cera's ankle and Petrie's wing being hurt because they were the only injuries you listed (as there are more) that inhibited a character. I do not consider the prickly in Littlefoot's foot to be an inhibition because he could have removed it any time, simply keeping it in to hide it from Petrie. The more an injury has an effect on a character's body and/or performance, the more sever it is in my book. I voted on Cera's for my choice since she is tougher so the injury had to have been more damaging to hurt her than if it had befallen a smaller character. Based off logic, for something to hurt Cera in such a way, it would nearly cripple someone like Petrie.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot passed out after his fall in 11,but I also agree with the Petrie one.

Hmm

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
I would have to say why wasn't the part where in the first movie where Littlefoot rammed Cera in her throat - over a cliff! That would really hurt in the morning!  :!  :smile

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oy, Petrie's like a punching bag. Glad this is up here so we can keep track :confused
I was just watching the first the other night, and I thought as he crashed through the ground: OMG, didn't that just KILL? when he smashed through the ground? Well, since the ground was obviously dry and weak, probably not as much :)
And I don't know how I didn't catch this sooner; he DOES get snagged by the sharptooth as he's sinking! OUCH!
I think getting snagged by the lio would probably hurt a heckuva lot more, though....
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's injuries from the fight with Cera, but not for the physical damage. But, Drake, you may say, the point is to pick the event you believe hurt the most. Well, I have.

The fight with Cera results in the rest of the gang abandoning Littlefoot and following Cera on the wrong path. Maybe they would have followed her even if Littlefoot won, but I think seeing how tough the three horn is helped to sway them. Also, Littlefoot is clearly broken up when Cera takes the wrong path and he's unable to stop her. The delivery of the line "Fine! Go the wrong way!" is so strained, I think the idea of her going off to get lost and maybe killed and his own inabillity to stop her had Littlefoot choking up. The rest following her is just another slap in the face for him.

This turn of events gets the rest of the gang into terrible trouble and then moves the shame and humiliation unto Cera when she realizes she should've listened to Littlefoot in the first place! Sure everything works out in the end, but this one little event splits the gang up and could even have resulted in everyone dying, if Cera had shown up at the end to help deal with Sharptooth. Therefore I pick this scene for the emotional pain it inflicts on Littlefoot and Cera as well as the audience when they see the two heroes arguing and fighting.

*Builds Fortress of Smugness behind Wall of Text and stands triumphantly.*

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky in LBT 4! She was nearly eaten by Dill :P:
Inactive, probably forever.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Mar 16 2013 on  09:53 AM
Ducky in LBT 4! She was nearly eaten by Dill :P:
Yes - not to mention how she was almost torn in half during a struggle between Ichy and Petrie beforehand...

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I choose the one with the Yellowbellies. That was brutal. It's no wonder everybody hates them.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I choose Chomper biting Cera in 2. Cera screamed when Chomper bit her tail! :P:  :lol  :DD  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'd say any of the Petrie incident's since I felt bad for the little guy and he is my favorite character.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  06:32 PM
I'd say any of the Petrie incident's since I felt bad for the little guy and he is my favorite character.
He fell flat in the face in the first Land Before Time movie. Ouch, it hurts for Petrie. :wacko
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah when I first saw that as a kid I was sad. Smashing threw that rock really must of hurt.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  06:48 PM
Yeah when I first saw that as a kid I was sad. Smashing threw that rock really must of hurt.
I think Petrie was a flyer, not a faller. :lol  :DD  :smile  :p