The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite movie 6 song?

Guest · 11 · 1369

Bruton the Iguanodon

What was your favorite movie 6 song? For me it was definitely "Bad Luck". It was one of the funnest, down right most effective songs LBT has ever given us!  ;) If it isn't everyone's favorite I will be very annoyed! (just kidding, of course!  :yes )

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I like the legend of the lone dinosaur. I love how it tells a story. The animation during the song is awesome and vivid. I also like On your own a lot, but I think it's a bit depressing to be regarded my most favourite song of this movie.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Bad Luck". It has the best musical number of the three, and I like all the situations the characters get into because of bad luck. Or so they thought. Really, is there such a thing as bad luck? ;)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
To be honest, movie 6 is my least favorite. I liked the story behind it, but I wasn't amused by Dinah and Dana. I just found them to be annoying.

Also, the songs weren't my favorite. If I had to choose one, I would have to say On Your Own. Even though it's kind of a boring song, I like that Littlefoot realizes the downside to being on his own. Bad Luck's tune made me cringe for some reason, and while I liked the story design for Lone Dinosaur, I didn't like the country vibe it had

Bruton the Iguanodon

Personally I thought the animation was at its most cheesy there (the sharpteeth didn't look remotely like sharpteeth, the rain looked fake, etc.) and the story was pointless---where did Littlefoot get it from? And if it's sooooo well known why was it never brought up again?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Lone Dinosaur is brought back up in the TV series, but the actual story isn't.

It's not clear where Littlefoot got the story during the song from. It's more than likely it was something that his grandpa told him one night. Or he could have made it up himself for the purpose of making the Lone Dinosaur look like a real hero (more importantly plot convenience or in this case song convenience).

As much as I don't like "The Lone Dinosaur," I will give the movie credit for doing this part in song as opposed to Littlefoot speaking it normally. That would have been quite boring because we've already had his grandpa tell them a story, so it switches things up to have him sing it. I just wouldn't have gone with a country style of song, and hearing the group "Yee Haw" was almost unbearable.

Bruton the Iguanodon

That would have been quite boring because we've already had his grandpa tell them a story, so it switches things up to have him sing it

Hearing Grandpa tell a story was entertaining... this was annyoing

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur. Not the best song in the world, but at least it's funny. :)

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
The Legend of the lone dinosaur is weird and funny. How can an egg hatch into a lone dinosaur named Doc?  :blink:
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I gotta say On Your Own because it fits my life right now.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, none of the songs in LBT 6 are high on my list but they aren't bad at all, I think the songs are one of the plus-points of this movie.
To be honest, movie 6 is my least favorite. I liked the story behind it, but I wasn't amused by Dinah and Dana. I just found them to be annoying.
Actually, I consider this the contrary... While I didn't like the story I think Dinah and Dana aren't annoying though they aren't as cute as Tricia for example. It's my least favourite sequel as well if you don't count LBT 13 ;)
Oh well, back to the songs: In this topic I stated my views about all songs there though I changed my view of some songs but not of the songs of LBT 6, and yes, I generally rated all songs pretty high :DD They're just so good I couldn't, can't and likely won't find enough points to rate them lower :lol
Here is what I wrote there:

LBT 6: are we in a western movie?

The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur: I don't like the whole Lone Dinosaur story, but the song about Doc is good 8/10

Bad Luck: Catchy and funny song. I like Spike singing! 9/10

On your Own: Nice song, I dislike a bit that only Littlefoot sings it, though it's not relevant for my review 8,5/10
I haven't changed my opinions on these songs so my vote goes for Bad Luck
Inactive, probably forever.