The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY Season 2 topics.

Petrie. · 96 · 20927

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Jan 3 2018, 08:06:09 PM
I guess I shouldn't have been so lazy and actually finished downloading all the episodes when I had the chance. :p

It's not too much longer until Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so we'll see what happens I guess. The whole event was pretty exciting though.
Well you can still download them from YouTube by using KeepVid.  The television episodes on there no longer seem be region locked.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I guess I shouldn't have been so lazy and actually finished downloading all the episodes when I had the chance. :p

It's not too much longer until Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so we'll see what happens I guess. The whole event was pretty exciting though.
I think you’re mistaken. The YouTube channel is still there, don’t worry :)
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile

The episodes ARE still available on YouTube. There's an official(?) "Land Before Time" YouTube channel that has them; it shouldn't be that hard to find.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Is this a fake or season 2 is already confirmed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_original_programs_distributed_by_Peacock#Continuations
I actually checked both the reference links in the footnotes and Land Before Time is not in either of them, which is rather telling because just by using Ctrl-F for the show that is in the cell right above it, Where's Waldo, is indeed receiving a continuation from both those footnote links.

Basically it is probably an overenthusiastic edit, anyone can edit Wikpedia. :lfsadface :areyouserious
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
No, it is very likely fake. I checked everything on the LBT Wikipedia page and recent changes made by other people. Wikipedia is not a reliable source as anyone can edit it.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Neither of the two sources posted next to the second season claim on Wikipedia actually contain any information concerning a second season of the Land Before Time. The most that I have been able to find elsewhere is a tweet from NBC mentioning that the Land Before Time in some capacity will be on their new Peacock service. But this could merely mean that the films will be available for streaming on that service.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I noticed that too and while I would love for their to be a Season 2, it is most likely fake. The fact it says "awaiting debut" instead of "pending" raises red flags to me. Still, I will give this the benefit of the doubt and wait until May 13 when this Season 2 is allegedly going to debut.
Life Is Good

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
I found out about this through a user on the wiki bringing light to it a few days ago and found out that there wasn't anything to this pretty quickly; as has been said, neither of the sources provided on the article mention anything about The Land Before Time in any capacity.

I don't see much reason to look into this as anything more than another example of Wikipedia being open for anyone to edit.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I would be elated if on May 13th there was LBT Series Season 2 Trailer or announcement. Here is to hold out hope.  :OhYou

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
it's 99% likely that it's a fake though. Still, I appreciate the momentary excitement lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
it's 99% likely that it's a fake though. Still, I appreciate the momentary excitement lol

I've learned not to get my hopes up too early if something of interest catches my eye. That said, not everyone will go for this approach and I was guilty of it in my youth as well. I've come a long way since then and nowadays it's almost impossible to have me convinced that something like this will be coming without providing a reliable source.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

I've learned not to get my hopes up too early if something of interest catches my eye. That said, not everyone will go for this approach and I was guilty of it in my youth as well. I've come a long way since then and nowadays it's almost impossible to have me convinced that something like this will be coming without providing a reliable source.

I'm pretty much the same. Fake/fanmade stuff gets confused with facts on wikis all the time. I mean, searching "Land Before Time XV" on the web brings up five different LBT XV wiki pages, but none of them are real movies. That kind of thing is why I can't bring myself to even hope that any LBT announcements are true unless I can find confirmation from a reliable source.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Maybe Universal got our emails sfter all. ;)

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
People reading that will most likely get their hopes up, it's Wikipedia it can be edited despite all of the fact checkers.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Where on May 13th can we check to see if by 1% this true find put about this announcement?

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Haha, that would have been awfully fast. :lol

Here’s to a “fool’s hope.” :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Haha, that would have been awfully fast. :lol

Here’s to a “fool’s hope.” :)

Like I said, don't get your hopes up because it will only make the imminent letdown all the more awkward.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wikipedia can be a place to annoy certain fans who read pages of their favouite shows since people can easily edit it to say that it's going to happen even though most likely will not happen.

If they do, the new voice of Littlefoot has been found and recorded.

The chances are very, very low but hope exists for a reason. Just expect nothing though.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 07:59:53 AM by Enchanted-Valley96 »