The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Starday Paradise Bird!

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
I know this is an uberly late reply but thank you everyone. I'm going through some bad times now and I'm just not myself these days :yes  I'm honestly so glad that you guys still care and perhaps the only ones who care now. This few months didn't go well. My graduation exam is coming in 8 days and my grandaunt has passed on. I now live with my cousin Kevin who is old enough to have a job. I have almost no opportunities to come online. As seen my youtube is dead and so is here. I'm still on deviant art once in a while.Its a sad year and for an asperger its even worse! My school tried to get rid of the autistic kids, the good lady told Kevin to send me to a school for the mentally disabled. They are trying real hard to get rid of me and my Aspi friends, they didn't even give me my rights for examinations that I resorted to exchanging my PSLE certificate with a chance for one of a GCSE from britain. I'm taking exams in 8 days time so wish me luck! ;)  I don't now when would I have the time for coming here again, but it sure beats getting bashed and pranked like every aspi there is in my school. I can't believe I didn't come here during my B-day it would have surely cheered me up from celebrating my birthday being drenched in egg yolk and being tied up in the Cleaners Room.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Good grief, what an awful school! (The person who runs it ought to be the one sent to a facility for the mentally disabled, since they don't have a school for the ignorant. :rolleyes) I'm so sorry for you! :(

Good luck on your exams! Hope to see you here again! :wave

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Sorry I missed this topic, I really hope things will improve for you, so keep it up!!

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
May not even make it, they discussed kicking me out of school.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Wow, this thread has been abandoned long ago. *blows off dust*

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your Star Day, Paradise Bird! :DD :birthday
You have a very troubled past I've noticed. We'll always be here for you, never forget that! :^^spike

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday!  :celebrate I hope that you have a great time today.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hope you had a great birthday Paradise Bird! And good to see you around again :) :birthday