The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Starday StarfallRaptor, Timehopper, and TFS!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy triple birthday StarfallRaptor, Timehopper and the Friendly Sharptooth!
 :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :wow  :wow  :wow  :lol  :lol  :lol  :DD  :DD  :DD  :smile  :smile  :smile.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday times three! :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Happy 3x birthday!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Cancerian Tiger. I appreciate you starting this thread for us and for the warm wishes.

Thank you Sky. I know, right? Heh heh. Thank you for your regards.

Thank you Malte279. Your kind words are a great addition to this thread. I’ll write down your list and check them off as they come to pass this year. I’ll let you know if I get them all, heh heh.

Thank you Pangaea. I am touched by your compliment and I’ll try to see to it that your desire comes to pass.

Thank you Kor. Your hope came true. Today was great, thanks.

Thank you Brekclub85. I appreciate your contribution to this thread.

Thank you Saft. Fortunately, I had a very small piece of the cake my father bought, so I had room for yours as well. It tasted great, thanks.

Thank you Jychara. Your presence in this thread is more than welcome and appreciated.

Thank you Mumbling. Your toothy grin always puts a smile on my face.

Thank you Chiletrek. Hello to you too, and thanks so much for coming.

Thank you Noname. It was happy, happy indeed.

Thank you Nick22. I’ve been out of school a while. Thank you for bringing math back into my life, heh heh, and for joining in.

Thank you Serris. I had just that. Thank you for the bright omen.

I am truly touched by the attention of you all. You guys should take lessons in making people feel unwelcome, because all you ever do is the opposite. I am honored to have gained another era of my life amongst such a wonderful group of people. May your days be bright for the kindness you have shown.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday guys! :D I hope you got everything you want and more!

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
HAPPY STARDAY TO EVERYONE!!! :celebrate :birthday :celebrate I hope everyone enjoys today and has a wonderful time!

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oy, happy birthday, The Friendly Sharptooth!

Just a day like any other,
it seems, the sun rose all the same.
But to people at the GOF,
it is a tale of some fame.

Two dozen years ago,
strangely, a sharptooth was born.
Odd is his nature, for none
is known to have faced his scorn.

Friendly he is, humble too,
a good speaker and better friend,
flaws he has too, but all is good
that still leads to a good end.

Praise your friend in public, oh yes,
but warn him of his ways in shade,
friendship is a cup drunk full,
a cup you'll gladly drink, nonetheless
with this sharptooth right away.

And happy birthday, StarfallRaptor! I'm eager to get to know you better!  :yes You're one of the more intriguing members here.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy triple birthday to all of you.  I hope all of you have a great day today with lots of fun.  

:birthday  :DD  :lol  :birthday  :wow  :smile  :angel  :birthday  :angel  :idea  :celebrate

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, TFS! Hope it's great! And to StarfallRaptor as well!  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Happy 20th star day, StarfallRaptor! :DD And happy 24th star day, The Friendly Sharptooth! :smile

StarfallRaptor, I had prepared a special card for you (I felt you deserved a nice gift, given how frequently you seem to be feeling depressed and unappreciated as a result of RL issues), but due to the hotel room scanner that I had planned to use turning out to be a complete piece of junk, <_< I was unable to scan the picture. I was extremely determined to post it today in some form or another, however, so I took a digital photo of the drawing and edited it as best I could given my lack of access to Photoshop, to bring you this comparatively pitiable creation. As soon as I return home in a week's time and am able to upload the card properly, I will replace this with a superior quality version. (If you'd prefer, you can skip clicking on the link until then and wait to see the real, scanned card in its complete glory.) At any rate, I hope the thought counts for something. :)

TFS, I'm afraid I didn't have a card made for you, :oops but if you like I could whip up a quick one once I return home. (I feel I owe you as much.)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS!!!!! :celebrate  :celebrate
sorry this is late. I hope you guys had a wonderful birthday.   :yes
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol