The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy birthday Pterano

Malte279 · 91 · 15735

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations for your 25th birthday Cal. I hope that you are having a great celebration today and will have an awesome 26th year of life of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, love, occupation, and recognition to come :birthday

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Oh yes! Happy birthday, dude! Hope you come up with more wonderful stories!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yay!
One of our newest members have a birthday today.
I really hope that you have a great day today Pterano/Cal.  After all you don't turn 25 every day.;)
 :celebrate  :cheers  :birthday  :celebrate  :cheers

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Pterano! :) Hope you have a great day! :birthday

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Pterano! :birthday

I already know you're doing something fun today, so I don't need to say that :lol:  Hope your liking it at Disney World!

And dagnabit, I got beaten to the punch :p

Check your pm's! :smile
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday.  Hope the day is great for you.  

:yes  :DD  :wow  :lol  :!  :smile  :angel  :cheers  :celebrate

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
From what I heard you're in Disney...land, world, one of those :lol So I bet it is fun but have an awesome day!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, Pterano! Hope it's a great one! :birthday

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for making a Starday thread for me, Cal! Happy Starday to you! I hope it's a fantastic one!  :birthday  :DD  :celebrate  :cheers  :angel  :D

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Congratulations on reaching the quarter-century mark, Pterano! :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday Hope you're having a good time at Disney World! :DD

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you EVERYONE for your very kind and heart warming wishes! I have to say this was probably the BEST Birthday I've ever had! I'll never forget it, and if I learn that I passed my FS exam tomorrow, it will truly be the PERFECT Birthday (even though I'm sick :p).

Thank you all so much again. It really warmed me up to check out the site on my phone in the morning and see all of those well wishes.  :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
You're welcome. I'm glad you had a great birthday. What kinds of gifts did you get?

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well my primary gift was this trip, as well as the gift card I got to cover my food and anything I wanted to buy. I mostly did gift shopping for myself on my Birthday after the fireworks, as the park was open a lot later that night, and there was plenty of time to still shop and then finish up with some rides. I had mentally picked out items in some of the World Showcase shops that I thought might make nice souvenirs, and we started making our way back around after the show. The stuff I bought includes:

An otter plushy from Canada, because I like otters. :p
A dragon plushy from Britain, because I like dragons. :p
A book on the man who designed the costumes and sets for the Godzilla films, as I thought it would be a nice addition to my library, this one from Japan.
A rather large red carved dragon statue from China, which I have sitting on my desk now.

And two other presents I got from other people are both books, one on the Battle of Borodino, and the other focusing on the campaigns of 1814, both by F. G. Hourtoulle, thus completing the six volume set that I have from this author.

The friend that I brought with me also gave me a few things, in the form of some books, and I got a souvenir light cube from one of the restaurants we ate at. :p

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds overall like a great day and gifts.   :yes

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Pterano Happy Birthday.

I've notice you've not been happy these past days and I know how that feels. So I hope that today will bring you happiness, joy, love and much more today as well as birthday presents. A birthday should always be a happy one. And I hope your happy today. I hope your having a great one from....

:angel Mr Wonk  :angel