The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Should Universal Bring Back LBT?

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
All I want to see is a dark, final ending film that sums up the whole series. I think Universal should make a final movie very similar to the original that sums up the series. That doesnt have the singing and happiness most of the sequels had, I am still unsure of a plot but it would really be nice to not end lbt with 13

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
No No more kiddy CGI Mixed with regular Animated. That was horrible. Very horrible. They need to Make it darker. And applying to both kids and teens. Or more towards the teenagers. Kids these day's like dark stuff. So it should be geared towards them if they make a 14th.

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Duckyfan,Sep 4 2011 on  11:07 AM
All I want to see is a dark, final ending film that sums up the whole series. I think Universal should make a final movie very similar to the original that sums up the series. That doesnt have the singing and happiness most of the sequels had, I am still unsure of a plot but it would really be nice to not end lbt with 13
I'd like to see that but Universal could care less about their fans.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I really enjoy the LBT series, but during the last few ending series, it was getting a little poor.  Like other users in the forum states, this would be the best if done by fans.  However, the quality may not be as well as an official movie.