The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 58209

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, this isnt the 700s ' Marita said as  she followed Marie out ' they dont stone you for  nor covering up. now if you are completely naked and prancing around, they do take offense to THAT. so, keep your clothes, and we wont have to run out of the town ducking rocks.."
_
 i'm just looking for a good  change of attire ' Rose said ' something thats affordable..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora tightened her bathrobe to make sure it didn't show anything. "Okay," she nodded in agreement. "Are you guys going to pay for my clothes? Cause unless they accept labor, I don't have a lot to offer."

She stepped outside. The ground was hot and gritty, but her pawpads were adequately calloused from her prior trip through the desert that she could barely notice.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Of course we'll pay for your clothes- within reason- Marita said as they crossed the street ' did you bring any with you, or was it just the stuff you had on?
_
 i'm thinking something simple for the 4 of us . nice.. but not too expensive' Marie said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Just that horrendous nurse's outfit...it didn't even fit." Flora pulled her hair out from inside the collar of her robe. "My last real outfit was back in Cairo. Man, it's hard to believe that was just over a day ago..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well all we have is what brought with us. so a fresh set of clothes for all of us is needed. we'll try and keep them under 200 creds each, or 800 creds max.' Marita said " so try and find something for yourself Fl;lora that you like that isnt too expensive..
-
 they walked around the town, looking for a good clothing store, but most of the stores jut sold fruit or baubles..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"That should be fine!" shrugged Flora. "How much could a burka cost anyway?"

After twenty minutes of wandering without luck, Flora's feet were starting to burn. She looked around for pedestrians. "Let's just find someone and buy their burka. Hey you!" she waved at a lone female walking down the sidewalk. "You there! Can I buy your burka? I'll give you 200 credits for it! Oh, and your shoes!" she remembered, shifting her feet uncomfortably.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the woman gave flora a dirty look and shouted something at her in Arabic before walking rapidly away.. clearly she was not interested in selling her her burka..
-
 just get to a store Flora and stop pestering onlookers! ' Rose said. fibally they found a clothing store which sold various local attire.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"The hell's her problem?" Flora folded her arms and scoffed. "That wasn't even a lowball, I was overpaying!"

She followed Rose excitedly into the clothing store. "Oooh!" she jumped in excitement. There were clothes of all sorts. She immediately raced around the store grabbing anything that tickled her fancy.

"Where are the changing rooms?" she asked the cashier brightly. She looked at her three comrades. "Anyone want to share a changing room?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there is only one changing room per gender. this is a small store the cashier said '; you will have to take turns.' she aded pointing to the back of the store. the female changing room was on the left, the males on the right. " you can go first' Marita said kindly to Flora. i still have to find something in a blue color.
_
 marie picked out a purple dress and Rose a light green one.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora scampered into the back and later busted out the door wearing this:

"What do you think?" she beamed. "I look so elegant, and it's only 6 thousand dinars!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
6000 dinar? rose said.  whats a dinar?' its the local currency,  its about 1/1000th of a dollar' Marita  said  6000  dinar equals 6 bucks. since there are 10 creds in a dollar. 6000 dinar is about 60 creds. we can easily afford that. Nice find Flora.' the totals for the 4 girls dresses came to 450 creds, with Marita and Maries outfits going for 100 creds each, and Roses costing 190.' the clerk gave the girls bags to hold their dresses, and the girls left the store ' so where do you girls want to go next? marie asked. " back to the hotel?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I'm hungry again!" announced Flora, leaving the store and flaunting her new outfit to the the first pedestrian she saw. "I don't think the hotel does free lunch, we should go to a restaurant! Maybe Mediterranean," She thought about the concept. "Is it even possible to go to a Mediterranean restaurant when you're in the Mediterranean? What do the locals call it?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're in a desert. the Mediterranean  is hundreds of miles to the wst of us- and in any event we dont have the creds to  go eat a fancy dinner ' we have.. ' marita ran some up an app on her phone ' we have 3050 creds left. so we are going to have to stretch that money as far as possible..
-
 well if they are in dinars ' marie said thats only a few creds'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Hey, it's your money, beggar folfs can't be choosy folfs," Flora shrugged. "But I really need to pee, and I kinda want to eat, so pick something." She crossed and uncrossed her legs urgently. "Though I can just find a bush if push comes to shove. I'm good with anything, honest!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll get lunch back at the  hotel. we'll have enough creds to gran some pita bred or something.. now' i'm in a frisky mood.. why dont we go back to the room..  Maries f voice dropped to whisper and she leaned towards floras ear and have a nice long kiss?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's eyes lit up. "Okay!" she whispered right back, unable to keep her voice from cracking in excitement. Quickly she followed the dog back to the hotel room and wasted no time in sprinting into the bathroom.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marie closed the bathroom door  behind her as she entered. ' well flora.. girl today is your lucky day' she said in a confident voice as she strode towards the pink vixen, her eyes focused on Flora , gazing at  the pink shawl the folf was wearing, which completed every part of the folfs pink body except for the dark red of her lips, which were as crimson as Maries own. maries purple attire moved as she approached Flora. what do you say we have a 'little.. show and tell' first' she said, as she wrapped her claws around flora and ensconced her in a hug.Maries claws slipped under Floras shawl, her left claw stopping at her bra the right moving down her back towards her tail. Marie was almost nose to nose with flora, their lips achingly close together yet far away from a kiss.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora was halfway to the toilet when she saw Marie striding towards her non-too-subtly. "Ooh, are we...?" Her eyes widened, and she had barely a glance at her previous objective before Marie's hands were on her. Flora gasped as Marie's cupped her breast and another stroked her butt. Already? "That's...really fast," Flora smiled quickly, placing her hands on Marie's chest and gripping with an excited shudder. I can pee afterwards... She wasn't going to miss her first sexual encounter where both partners were fully conscious.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
shall we do this here, or wait until we get in the tub ? Marie said and she began working off Floras bra with her claw and she felt the folf begin to fondle her breasts. "  And do you want tongue to start off, or not? Two questions to answer i guess. ah.. what the hell lesss talk, more liplock' she leaned in and kissed flora on the lips the red lips locking together as the girls began undressing each other. Marie slipped her tongue into Floras mouth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora trembled with excitement as she slipped Marie's bra. She was already hard even before Marie had slipped her skirt off. "W-Whichever..." she stammered, unable to take her eyes off Marita's crotch. "T-tub would be nice..."

And then Marie's tongue silenced any further words. Running her hands down Marie's flank and grasping her butt, Flora fought to keep her excited panting from interrupting their makeout session.